- Top best Android One smartphones to buy in India which receives faster software updates
- Huawei to ditch the controversial notch in favor of a hole in the screen
- Buy Oppo Realme 1 and Moto E5 Plus at up to Rs. 2,399 off on Amazon
- Nokia 6.1 Plus Android One is Nokia X6 global variant
- Weekend Offers on Smartphones: Google Pixel 2 XL, Honor P20 Lite, iPhone 8 and more
- Oppo Realme 1 India sales surpass 400,000 units in just 40 days
You can record Phone calls on your Android Smartphone. Do you want to show proof that you spoke to someone? That you spoke to that pesky sales representative who often disturbs you asking you to buy his company products? Or are you getting unwanted calls requesting you for this or that. You can show proof with these apps that allow your record Voice Calls made to your Android Smartphone. Use it when you cannot remember what was said on a call; when you want to know exactly what was said; or when you want to hear the voice of a loved one.
There are still a dozens of reasons to want to record calls. You may want to record your calls with your loved ones. You may want to record a call made by your friend or colleague. These apps will work only for Voice calls made directly to your SIM card and not calls made over third-party calling apps. Note that it is not always legal to record the calls without your caller being notified.
Here are 5 apps that can help you record Voice calls:
Record any phone call you want and choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored. Listen to the recording, add notes and share it. Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well.
Simple Call Recorder application that has an ability to:
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
Another Call Recorder is a free call recorder application.
Store and offers tons of features such as:
- Grouping recordings by date
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings as important so they don't get auto deleted
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
Automatic Call Recorder offers unique set of features which will allow you to record any call automatically. In addition to that you can simply shake your device during the call to start recording instantly. You can listen to the recorded call at any time in MP3 High Audio Quality or sync it with linked Dropbox account automatically.
Now, you can do smart recording automatically. You can record all calls automatically as the calls start.