It is believed that you can only book an Uber ride if you have installed the application on your smartphone. What if we tell you that you can book a ride without doing that?
Yes, it's possible and here are the steps to book an Uber cab without installing the app.
• To make it easier for first-time Uber users, the company allows them to book a cab even if they don't have the app installed on their smartphones. In order to book a cab, navigate to dial.uber.com on mobile phone browser.
• Enter your phone number to login or sign-up
• Post that, you can check pricing information, get a fare estimate, and request for your ride with a single tap
• After making a request for cab, you can connect with driver over call to coordinate pickup.
• Once the trip is completed, you can pay driver in cash.
This is useful for users in India, especially in non-metros, where internet connectivity is poor and users face problems using an app to book a ride