- WhatsApp new features: Demote as Admin, group video calls and more
- Google Assistant on iOS receives a new ‘Reservations’ section
- WhatsApp rolls out ‘Demote as Admin’ feature to Android users
- OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T now support Face Unlock
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 First Review: New budget all-rounder Android smartphone
- Huawei phones to get Android Oreo update: Huawei P10, Mate 9 Pro, 8 Pro and more
Nowadays, people recharge their mobile phones from Mobile Shops, but the new fad is also to recharge your mobile phones using Mobile Wallet. Mobile Wallets have become a craze these days as people are paying for a lot of things, using their mobile wallet. Mobile wallets can be used to pay for utility bills, Mobile recharges, movie tickets, train tickets and the likes.
Mobile wallets are the new currency and are replacing cash payments. We look at 5 Mobile wallets that can be used for Mobile Recharges and more
You can also recharge internet, DTH, etc. Use Paytm Wallet to pay for shopping online at many destinations or pay for services such as cab fare and more.
Recharge mobile, DTH, and make postpaid bill payments.Shop on various websites & apps and avail exclusive offers. Transfer and receive money instantly!
Oxigen Wallet can be used for money Transfer, Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge and Bill Payments. Oxigen Wallet is a prepaid wallet, approved by RBI and India's first non-bank wallet to have tied up with NPCI for Instant Money Transfer.
The Airtel Money app provides the best in class payment experience for Recharges, Instant Money Transfers to Contacts, Shops & Bank accounts, Bill Payments and online shopping.
You can transfer money to the wallet using your Debit / Credit Cards or NetBanking and same can be used for quick mobile recharge & bill payments. Your wallet is also available for you while transacting on Snapdeal and other merchants - with same login credentials, saved cards and shipping details.