- Users Can Send Notes, Directions And More To Android Phones Via Google Search
- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview update (Build 17713 -RS5)
- Microsoft’s dual-display Pocketable Surface Phone might soon be a reality
- Windows 10 next update will bring some major improvements for Edge, Sets is skipped again
- Mylobot malware connects a user’s Windows device to a Botnet making them prone to attacks
Do you often create a To Do list when you go to the market. Do you have to do lists and often wondering what to do next or do you forget what to do next? Do you create a lists of groceries you want to buy? or goals to achieve ? Or food to eat? Or things to do? Your shopping lists all in one place. Well a number of to-do apps can help you and ease the burden of having to remember too many things. You can note it down on your phone with these To-do apps. You can create checklists, to do lists and even take notes on these apps. These are some of the best apps out there to achieve your goals.
Here are five apps to help you assist you in everyday tasks and achieve your goals :
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! Enjoy an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices.Take your to-do listing to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels. Use Todoist Karma to set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
ColorNote® is a simple notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option
From planning your next vacation to organizing a big project at work or sharing a grocery list with a loved one - Any.do makes it easy to keep your life organized in one place. Any.do seamlessly syncs between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet so you, and everyone around you, can access it from anywhere.
To Do List DO is smart task list for everyday use.It is truly usable with great user experience.
Other than traditional To do list apps To Do List supports some additional features.
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer.With Wunderlist you can easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues.
Other Key Features :
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again