TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
India's home-grown instant messaging application, Hike Messenger, today added a new feature to their application called 'Video Stories,' which functions same as Instagram Stories.
Users can now record a video up to 20 seconds and share them on their timeline. The major feature here is that you can tweak your video with live filters and stickers available in Hike.
Speaking at the launch, Hike, in a press statement said as follows: "Applying Live Filters to faces on Stories makes storytelling experience more dramatic. Live Filters automatically detect and recognize a user's face using Machine Learning and help people have more fun while storytelling. Live filters being launched for this festive season include a cool Girl Santa, cute Elf, wacky Christmas Tree, Rudolph the Reindeer and Snowman," Hike said in a press statement.
And, same as the Instagram stories, these Hike Stories will disappear after 48 hours, whereas in Instagram, the stories will vanish after 24 hours. Also, you can share the video as a direct message, and it will show the number of views for the story as well.
The feature is rolling out from today and will reach your smartphone in coming days.