- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- News Delhi weather: Dry weather likely in capital, Heat to ramp up next week
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to Purchase Any App or Game from Google Play Store Via Net Banking in India!
Finally, users of Android have something to cheer about. Google Play Store is finally net banking as of one of the payment method for purchasing apps in India.
Apple and Google are currently leading the mobile platform over the world. Both the operating system's applications stores- Google Play Store and Apple App Store have vast number of apps to choose from for different use.
And, some of them are paid apps. Indian consumers have always found a tough time in purchasing apps via these app stores. Although credit cards were supported from a long time, but most of the Indian audience don't have a credit card.
A couple of days ago, Google implemented a new payment option into the Google Play Store and now Indian users can purchase apps or games via net banking, which will be a relief for some people. Here's how you can purchase an application from Google Play Store using net banking.
Step 1: Choose the App You Want to Purchase
Fire up your Google Play Store and choose the application which you want to purchase and hit the purchase button and proceed.
Step 2: Select Net banking as your Payment Method
Now, you need to select the net banking option as your payment. The good thing is almost every bank is listed in the store.
Step 3: Complete Your Purchase
Choose your bank and pay the amount. Now, you will be able to download the application.