TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Apple and Google are currently leading the mobile platform over the world. Both the operating system's applications stores- Google Play Store and Apple App Store have vast number of apps to choose from for different use.
And, some of them are paid apps. Indian consumers have always found a tough time in purchasing apps via these app stores. Although credit cards were supported from a long time, but most of the Indian audience don't have a credit card.
A couple of days ago, Google implemented a new payment option into the Google Play Store and now Indian users can purchase apps or games via net banking, which will be a relief for some people. Here's how you can purchase an application from Google Play Store using net banking.
Step 1: Choose the App You Want to Purchase
Fire up your Google Play Store and choose the application which you want to purchase and hit the purchase button and proceed.
Step 2: Select Net banking as your Payment Method
Now, you need to select the net banking option as your payment. The good thing is almost every bank is listed in the store.
Step 3: Complete Your Purchase
Choose your bank and pay the amount. Now, you will be able to download the application.