TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
The update brings along a few subtle changes to the app. For instance, the position of profile picture is relocated to the center from the extreme right. Also, the app looks more clean and intuitive now.
That said, these are not the features you should be excited for. The WhatsApp for iOS finally allows you to send GIFs from your Apple iPhone and the best part is that you don't have to look for them separately on other websites. Meaning, you can search and share GIFs from within the app itself.
And here's exactly how you can do that.
Step 1: Update the App to its latest version
In order to share GIFs from within the app, you'll have to first update the app to its latest version.
Step 2: Start a conversation
Once the update is installed, open the app and start a conversation like you'd do otherwise. Then when you need a GIF to do the talking instead of words, hit the ‘+' button located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Step 3: Select Photo and Video Library from the options
On clicking the ‘+' button, you'll see multiple options on the screen, click on "Photo and Video Library."
Step 4: Click on GIF
Now, click on the GIF (with a search icon before it) and feed in the type of GIF you want to share with your friend.
Step 5: Customise the GIF and share it
WhatsApp also allows you to customise the GIF. What this essentially means is that you can scribble on it, add emojis, and include text on the GIF as well before sharing it with your friends.