- News How 'Modi-bashing' backfired
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 16: A Decent Day For The Mahesh Babu Movie!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Finance 5 Best Safe FDs With High Interest Rates
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
How to Search for GIFs Within WhatsApp on Your Apple iPhone
Apple iPhone users can now share GIFs from within the WhatsApp app without the need of searching for them elsewhere.
The update brings along a few subtle changes to the app. For instance, the position of profile picture is relocated to the center from the extreme right. Also, the app looks more clean and intuitive now.
That said, these are not the features you should be excited for. The WhatsApp for iOS finally allows you to send GIFs from your Apple iPhone and the best part is that you don't have to look for them separately on other websites. Meaning, you can search and share GIFs from within the app itself.
And here's exactly how you can do that.
Step 1: Update the App to its latest version
In order to share GIFs from within the app, you'll have to first update the app to its latest version.
Step 2: Start a conversation
Once the update is installed, open the app and start a conversation like you'd do otherwise. Then when you need a GIF to do the talking instead of words, hit the ‘+' button located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Step 3: Select Photo and Video Library from the options
On clicking the ‘+' button, you'll see multiple options on the screen, click on "Photo and Video Library."
Step 4: Click on GIF
Now, click on the GIF (with a search icon before it) and feed in the type of GIF you want to share with your friend.
Step 5: Customise the GIF and share it
WhatsApp also allows you to customise the GIF. What this essentially means is that you can scribble on it, add emojis, and include text on the GIF as well before sharing it with your friends.