- 57 min ago Oppo F11 Pro Vs Vivo V15 Pro: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 hr ago Moto E13 Prices Could Start Under ₹7000 In India; Launch On February 8
- 1 day ago OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- 1 day ago Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Sports Rajendra crowned MRF MoGrip National Rally Champion for two-wheelers
- Movies Is Sana Khan Pregnant? Her Recent Instagram Post With Husband Leaves Fans Wondering
- Education Army Institute of Law to Open Admissions for LLB soon; Check Details Here
- News After 2 months of Govt-Collegium tussle, SC gets 5 new judges
- Finance MNC Pharma Stock Declares Solid Dividend, Shares Spurt 12% Intraday: Check Record Date
- Automobiles Toyota Glanza Price Hiked – Check Out Updated Prices
- Lifestyle Lingashtakam: Know About Importance, Benefits, And Restrictions
- Travel Top 5 Must visit places in Ottawa, Canada
Latest Instagram Update Brings Support for Boomerang and Mentions Usage in Stories [APK Download]
Instagram’s Stories is picking up a major update with which users can now use the Boomerang feature and also can mention people in the stories itself.
The latest update brings three new features to the Instagram Stories. Users can now create a Boomerang in the stories and can tag their friends as well, which they call it as mentions. And, another feature added is the 'verified accounts', which technically allows you to put a link to your verified website in the description of the particular story.
The update is not yet live on Google Play Store. You can APK Download the Instagram 9.7 version from mirror hosting sites such as the apkmirror.com
Boomerang is one of the best feature available in Instagram right now, however, to use Boomerang, users need to download a separate app from Google Play Store. But, this isn't the case with Instagram Stories. Users can post a Boomerang within the app itself.
Another feature added is the 'Mentions'. Now, you can tag another person in your story, which is a decent addition. Here's our guide on how to add a new Instagram story.
STEP 1: Hit the ‘+’ button on the upper left corner
If you're on the latest version of the application, you can see a ‘+' on the left top of your home screen. Tap on that button or swipe left from your home screen.
Step 2: Capture a Shot or Take a Boomerang
In the latest update, you can see two options under the story screen. You can either capture a photo or take a boomerang.
Step 3: You can Choose Photo From your Gallery
If you want to post a picture taken in the last 24 hours, you can do that by just swiping down from the story capture screen. Select the image you want to post and hit the post button.
STEP 4: Edit the Story If you Want to
Instagram also allows you to edit your story. There are options to add draw on your captured photo and add a plain text to your story.
Step 5: Note!
Please note Once after publishing the story, you can delete it, share it as a post, and edit the story settings. There is a special option available in Instagram with which you can see who watched your story and you can even add privacy settings on to whom your story should be visible.