- 1 hr ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 3 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 3 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 4 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- News J&K Governor lifts restrictions on civilian traffic on Jammu-Srinagar highway from May 27
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reliance JioMusic App Could Soon Outshine Other Music Streaming Apps: Here's What You Should Know
Jio has ventured into the entertainment category with some incredible digital media apps under its belt.
Reliance Jio might be the newcomer in the field but it sure is not holding anything back against the big players in the telecom sector. Now as it looks to broaden its horizon more, apart from delivering just telecom services, Jio has ventured into the entertainment category with some incredible digital media apps under its belt.
Jio has provided entertainment apps such as JioTV, JioMags, JioCinema and JioMusic app. While Jio is trying to provide the best value service with all these apps, however, today we are going to talk about the JioMusic app and see if it compares to other music apps in the market.
We are especially going to analyze that if Jio will be a threat to other music streaming services as it has already been to the telecom sector.
Well, there are already great apps such as Saavn, Bharti Airtel's Wynk Music, and Gaana who deliver free music online. As such, the JioMusic app maybe in direct competition with these music apps. Therefore, it has to step up its game and to gain the upper hand on its competitors.
Jio seems to have done its homework, and the company has added some attractive features to the JioMusic app.
The JioApp consists of a large number of music content to stream online and the company has been adding more songs to increase the music catalog.
In addition to the million HD songs across various genres, moods, and artists, the application also offers music content in 20 regional languages of India. Jio claims to deliver unmatched clarity and an unbeatable experience for its users.
Reliance Jio's JioMusic app also makes smart personalized recommendations. As users listen to more and more songs JioMusic learns the users' tastes, and makes better recommendations that users would likely listen to.
JioMusic app supports playing music seamlessly with connected devices support, from wearable devices to Bluetooth speakers.
Furthermore, the JioMusic app provides a free download option for any music all over the app. The app comes with a radio feature, however, this feature is also present in other music streaming apps as well.
SEE ALSO: Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are Taking Steps to Fight Terrorism
Apart from these benefits, the major downside of the JioMusic app is that only users with a Jio 4G SIM card will be able to use this service. As for Bharti Airtel's Wynk music, it allows every user to log into the application.
While it is still a new entrant in the domain, Jio seems to be aggressively promoting the JioMusic app in India. Besides, with all the impact that it has already had on the telecom sector, gaining many subscribers, and getting the job done most of the time, who knows that in the days to come, the JioMusic app may give other streaming apps run for their money.
Click Here for New Smartphones Best Online Deals