- Valentine's Day Best EMI offers on Xiaomi smartphones in India
- Buy One Get One: Valentine's Day combo offers on feature phones
- Valentine's Day Gift Ideas: Cheapest smartphones to gift your loved one
- Valentine's Day Gifts to Budget smartphones to Buy in India
- Valentine's Day: Red and Pink colored smartphones to gift your beloved
- Flipkart Valentine's Day special discounts on headphones, speakers and more
Valentine's Day is here. While Dating apps in India are still very very novice, they are beginning to gather steam from a new group of users. Most apps are made purely for the purpose of dating and are not necessarily like a matrimonial website.
The concept is garnering interests, where a number of users beginning to like the idea. These are dating apps meant for meeting people. We advice to thread with a word of caution while using these apps.
Here are a the 5 apps that can be used for Dating Purpose.
Meet, chat, date and UnSingle with interesting people on TrulyMadly. You get more matches when you raise your Trust Score by verifying your Facebook, LinkedIn, phone number, photo id etc. So no fake people on TrulyMadly!
Tinder remains the worlds most popular Dating app. You can see any friends and interests that you have in common with each person, view their photos, read their profile, and decide if you're interested in connecting with them.
Hinge helps you meet someone the old-fashioned way: through your friends. Hinge cuts the clutter, the creeps and the games. So you can stop swiping strangers, and find something real.
Woo is a matchmaking app that helps you meet people who are similar to you in terms of lifestyle and interests, and looking for meaningful relationships. It is a dating app exclusively for interesting, educated professionals, claims the app.
HAPPN was designed on the basis of mutual opt-in: you'll never receive any messages from people you haven't liked. In HAPPN, your localisation is always invisible to other members!