TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Truecaller is probably one of the trending number identification services that we all use on our smartphones. It helps us to recognise the unknown number, which helps in making conversations better.
The free version of the Truecaller comes with in-app ads, whereas the paid version (monthly or quarterly or yearly) plans eliminates the ads to offer a clean user experience with additional value-added features like in-app call recording, viewing of individual profiles, and information about who has seen your profile on Truecaller.
What is Truecaller Gold?
As the name suggests, the Truecaller Gold is the most advanced subscription plan, with an annual subscription fee of Rs 5000. The Truecaller Premium Gold offers all the features of the Truecaller Premium, and also comes with an additional set of peculiarities, which might interest someone, who is planning to stand out from the crowd.
A user will a Truecaller Gold subscription will get a gold-colored caller ID, compared to the standard blue-colored caller ID. So, if someone with a Truecaller app installed on their smartphone (works for both Android and iOS) makes a call, then, the user will see a Gold colored caller ID.
In addition to the Gold-color caller ID, Gold subscribers will get high-priority customer support to answer your queries and to resolve your issues related to Truecaller. This feature including the Gold-color caller ID is limited to Truecaller Premium Gold subscribers.
How to subscribe to Truecaller Gold?
- Update your Truecaller app from the Play store or Appstore
- Open the app and click on the menu button
- Select subscribe to Truecaller Gold and complete the payment
- Voila, now you are a Truecaller Gold subscriber
Our experience with the Truecaller Gold
We have been testing the Truecaller Gold subscription from the last ten days. As mentioned above, the feature does work properly without any issues. However, the user on the other end has to have an updated Truecaller app to get your Gold caller ID badge.
In terms of overall UI, the Truecaller Gold is identical to the standard Truecaller UI, which is actually a good thing. Features like call recording and information about who viewed your profile work flawlessly.
In fact, when we tried to call some people with Truecaller, they did notice the Gold caller ID, and inquired about the Gold caller ID?
The Truecaller Gold is sure a useful add-on. However, at the price of Rs 5000, it is not suited for everyone. It is primarily for those, who are looking for making a statement to differentiate from the general crowd.