- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi To Launch 120W Smartphone In India: What To Expect?
- 2 hrs ago Oppo Enco Free 2, Enco Air Lite Earbuds Spotted On Oppo's HeyMelody App; India Launch Likely
- 3 hrs ago Infinix InBook X1 Series Launching In December In India; Here's What To Expect
- 4 hrs ago Redmi Note 11T 5G Brings 90Hz Display & 33W Fast Charging At Rs. 16,999: Worth Buying?
- News Come December 1, RT-PCR tests must for passengers arriving from Omicron-hit nations
- Education NTA Likely To Hold CET For UG And PG Courses In Central Universities From Academic Session 2022-23, Hints UGC
- Finance 3 Best SIPs You Could Consider For Investment In December 2021
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- Sports Rampaging ATK Mohun Bagan face Mumbai City FC in revenge match
- Lifestyle Tennis Star Maria Sharapova Inspires Us To Try The Dewy-Fresh Wet Makeup Look This Winters
- Movies Pushpa’s Fifth Single Update: Makers Unveil First Glimpse Poster Featuring Samantha Ruth Prabhu!
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhubaneswar
WhatsApp Business: How to register, set up and use
You can get to know everything about the new WhatsApp Business app from here.
WhatsApp is widely used by many users making it the most popular instant messaging platform. It has over 1.5 billion monthly active users across the world and over 60 billion messages are sent through the app every day. The platform is rolling out several new features so that the users are benefited greatly. One such feature is the WhatsApp Business app.
Earlier this year, WhatsApp Business app was launched in India. This app is available for the Android users as of now. This app is quite similar to regular WhatsApp but has a number of features letting businesses communicate with customers effectively. Here, we will see how to register and set up a business profile and use the features.
How to Register
To create a business profile, you need to first download the WhatsApp Business app on your Android smartphone. Then, sign up using your business phone number as it will be easier for the verification process. Now, create your business profile by filling in the details such as the name of your business, contact details, address, etc. on Settings → Business Settings → Profile.
In the WhatsApp Business app, you should go to Settings → Business Settings and check the messaging options.
There are three options - Away message, Greeting message and Quick replies. Choose one based on your requirement. For instance, if you are unable to reply, you can set away message, on receiving the first message from the customer or after 14 days of inactivity, then you send a greeting with the second option. The quick replies option will be ideal if you frequently reply to the questions asked.
How to use WhatsApp Business
After the initial set up as mentioned above, you can start using the WhatsApp Business app. The following are some of the ways in which you can use the app.
Labels: You can consider adding labels to the conversations. The labels will be helpful when you are interacting with many users. You can set up labels for your customers and label the chats using the same. To be precise, if you want to label a chat as 'new customer', you can make out who the person is even after many days of inactivity. You can add a label from the New Label in the menu button on the chat window. To add labels to a chat, you can choose a label and hit Save.
WhatsApp Web and desktop support: What's more interesting is that WhatsApp for Business supports both desktop and Web too. You just have to follow the same set up as you do with the regular WhatsApp app.
Customer support: With this app, you can offer one-on-one customer support. If you own a small business, you can send photos, videos, and other attachments to the customers and receive the same as well. This way, your customers can explain their issues clearly.
Send timely updates: The app can help you send timely business updates to your customers. This way, you can send out information about new products or services. Also, you can create broadcast lists to send updates to a large number of customers.