- 45 min ago Acer Products To Focus On Adapting To The New Norm -- Jerry Kao
- 22 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- 23 hrs ago WD Purple SC QD101 MicroSD Review: Tailor-Made For Modern-Day Security Cameras
- 24 hrs ago Apple iPhone 12 Mini Vs iPhone SE 2020: The Best Small-Sized Phone
- News COVID-19: Free vaccine for all Indians says minister
- Sports IPL 2020: KL Rahul and Kagiso Rabada stay at the top
- Finance 5 Ideas To Generate Income Streams In Your Retirement Years
- Lifestyle List Of Foods And Drinks You Should Avoid During Pregnancy
- Movies Dussehra 2020: TV Celebs Miss The Festive Fervour This Year Due To The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Try This Simple Step to Use the New Font on WhatsApp
Are you bored of chatting using the same font on WhatsApp? Well, Facebook that owns the instant messaging platform seems to have understood this as it has come up with a few formatting and font options for the users.
Earlier, WhatsApp users got the options to format the text using bold, italics and strikethrough options. Now, a new font that is similar to Fixedsys in Windows has been added to the platform. Notably, this is the only option that is available other than the usual one.
Using this font requires a bit of additional work than just typing the message and sending it across to the recipients. This feature is available on both iOS and Android platforms. However, keep in mind that this font cannot be formated with options like bold or italics.
Upcoming WhatsApp features for iOS
It is alleged that WhatsApp will roll out many new features for iOS. These include the ability to share music and listen to the same. This way, the iPad and iPhone users can share a song either from their device or Apple Music. However, both the sender and receiver have to be paid Apple Music subscribers.
Also Read: How to Get Pokemon Go on Your XIaomi Phone
Take a look at the different text formatting and font features available on WhatsApp from below.
How to Get WhatsApp New Font
To get the new WhatsApp font, you need to type the backquote symbol () thrice before and after the text. For instance, if you want to type 'GizBot', you need to type it as GizBot.
How to Get Text formatting on WhatsApp
Did you know that you can send bold text on WhatsApp? Well, you can use special characters *bold* to make the text appear in bold. Same way, you can even use _italics_, and ~strikethrough~ to format the text in italics and strikethrough respectively.
Also Read: Meizu MX6 smartphone officially announced
Lately, WhatsApp has started adding many new features to the instant messaging platform such as the ability to quote messages, end-to-end encryption, etc.