TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Lumia 610 won't support Skype, Angry Birds
The low cost Windows Phone handset, Lumia 610 might not empty your pocket but when it comes to the compatibility with famous applications, it is not good. At windowsphoneapps.es, they have found out that the Nokia Lumia 610 does not support the popular apps like Skype, Angry Birds and Pro Evolution Soccer.
The Lumia 610 handset has a 256 MB RAM that is the minimum RAM memory requirement of the smartphones. Due to this, the most famous titles or any app that needs better hardware will not function on the smartphone.
But this will not be a cause of concern for you if you had decided to buy this handset. The developers across the world have been updated about the incompatibility of the smartphone. They are likely to develop the compatible versions of the app for the Lumia 610 and other Windows Phone Tango based devices that have minimal hardware.
As of now, there is a slight concern as the Windows Tango devices including the Lumia 610 have some features stripped off. Hopefully, these will be tackled before the devices hit the global market. The handset is expected to be launched in June for a price in India of Rs 11,000.
Are you interested in the buying the Lumia 610 handset? Will the incompatibility of Angry Birds, Skype and other popular apps make you think? Please do share your thoughts in the comments section below.