TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The low cost Windows Phone handset, Lumia 610 might not empty your pocket but when it comes to the compatibility with famous applications, it is not good. At windowsphoneapps.es, they have found out that the Nokia Lumia 610 does not support the popular apps like Skype, Angry Birds and Pro Evolution Soccer.
The Lumia 610 handset has a 256 MB RAM that is the minimum RAM memory requirement of the smartphones. Due to this, the most famous titles or any app that needs better hardware will not function on the smartphone.
But this will not be a cause of concern for you if you had decided to buy this handset. The developers across the world have been updated about the incompatibility of the smartphone. They are likely to develop the compatible versions of the app for the Lumia 610 and other Windows Phone Tango based devices that have minimal hardware.
As of now, there is a slight concern as the Windows Tango devices including the Lumia 610 have some features stripped off. Hopefully, these will be tackled before the devices hit the global market. The handset is expected to be launched in June for a price in India of Rs 11,000.
Are you interested in the buying the Lumia 610 handset? Will the incompatibility of Angry Birds, Skype and other popular apps make you think? Please do share your thoughts in the comments section below.