- 8 hrs ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 8 hrs ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- 8 hrs ago Apple iPhone 15 Could Support Wi-Fi 6E Network: Report
- 9 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Flip Launch Promos Leak: Check Specs, Features Of Foldable Clamshell Smartphone
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- News Similar to Khanjawala accident, car hits scooty, drags rider for 350 meters in Delhi
- Lifestyle Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- Finance Buy 5 Stocks That Can Soar Up To 60%: Motilal Oswal Top Stocks Recommendation
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Amazon Quiz Answers For February 18: Play And Win Emporio Armani Analog Watch
Amazon Quiz is back again with several new questions. The best part of today's quiz is the winning prize - a brand new Emporio Armani Valente Analog Black Dial Men's Watch. The daily quiz includes several general knowledge and current affairs questions. Here's how to play and win today's Amazon daily quiz.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
There are a couple of factors to bear in mind before playing the Amazon Quiz. For one, the quiz is accessible only via the app. This means you need to download the Amazon app from Google Play or App Store. Once done, you need to sign in with your Amazon account. In case you don't have one, you can create a new Amazon account.
Here's how to access the Amazon Quiz from your mobile app. Head over to the Menu on the app > Fun Zone > Daily Quiz. Alternatively, you can simply scroll down the Amazon home page till you find the Amazon Quiz for February 18, and click on it.
You should also know there's a time limit for the Amazon Quiz. The quiz goes live at 12 AM every day and closes at 12 PM. If you answer all the questions correctly, you'll be part of the winner pool, from where Amazon will pick out the lucky winners. As noted, today's Amazon Quiz winners stand a chance to win the Emporio Armani Valente Analog Black Dial Men's Watch.
Amazon Quiz Answers For February 18
Here are the questions and answers for the Amazon Quiz today.
Question 1: Cornwall, chosen as the venue of the G7 summit 2021, is located in which country?
Question 2: Which of these is one of the costliest mushrooms in the world that grows in Jammu and Kashmir's Doda district?
Question 3: James Naismith, recently featured in a Google Doodle, was the inventor of which game?
Question 4: The mascot of which fast-food restaurant can we see in this picture?
Question 5: Who is being depicted on this US dollar bill?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin