- 2 hrs ago Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus Watch Cobalt Special Edition Launch Confirmed; Features, Price, Sale Date
- 3 hrs ago Amazon pTron Music Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Bluetooth Headphones
- 3 hrs ago Reliance Jio Vs Airtel Vs Vi: Who Is Offering Best Rs. 599 Prepaid Pack
- Sports FIFA details $5M handed to players claiming unpaid salaries
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Automobiles Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers For April 14, 2021: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon quiz for April 14, 2021 is live now with a fresh set of questions. Today's Amazon quiz winners stand a chance to win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance, allowing users to purchase on the popular e-commerce platform. Like always, the Amazon quiz involves questions based on current affairs and general knowledge, which needs to be answered correctly.
How To Play Amazon Quiz
The Amazon quiz is quite easy to play and a great chance to win some Amazon Pay balance in your account. However, there are a couple of factors to bear in mind before playing the Amazon Quiz. Firstly, the quiz can be accessed only via the app, which can download the Amazon app on Google Play or the App Store.
Once downloaded, you will need to sign in with your Amazon account, or you can create a new one if you don't have one. If you win the Amazon Pay balance worth Rs. 5,000, it will get credited into your Amazon account. The Amazon Quiz runs from 12 AM to 11:59 PM, giving you ample time to participate in the quiz.
If you answer correctly, you will be chosen for the lucky draw and you will be able to win the prize, provided your name is chosen as the winner. Check out the answers for today's quiz contest from here.
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For April 14, 2021
As you need to answer correctly to all the questions of the daily quiz to win the same, here we have listed the answers to the questions asked today. Check out the same from here.
Question 1: In March 2021, who became the third batsman in international cricket to smash a bowler for six consecutive sixes?
Answer: Kieron Pollard
Question 2: Mohamed Mahmoud Al Khaja is the UAE's first ambassador to which country?
Question 3: India's and Asia's first National Dolphin Research Centre is being set up in which state?
Question 4: Which company bought this brand of VR headsets?
Question 5: Which animal is associated with this brand of sports goods?
That's it! These are the answers for today's quiz contest that is live on Amazon India.