- 6 hrs ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- 13 hrs ago Lava Probuds TWS Earbuds With MediaTek Airoha Chipset Launched At Rs. 1; What’s The Catch?
- 13 hrs ago Realme G1 India Launch Tipped Via Official Website; What All We Know?
- 13 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve Selling For Rs. 7,999; Should You Buy Or Go For Revolve Active?
- Movies Happy Birthday Vijay: Throwback Pictures Of Thalapathy We Bet Will Make You Go ‘Wow'
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India May 2021: Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 26, 2021: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
As usual, Amazon is hosting the daily quiz contest for its users. In addition to the other sales and promotional activities, the daily quiz contests are live for 24 hours from 12 AM to 11:59 PM and users will be able to get lucrative prizes from the online retailer. Today, if you provide correct answers to the questions asked and get selected in the lucky draw, you will get Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Besides the daily quiz, Amazon India is also hosting a quiz contest on account of the Holi festival. Users can take part in this quiz and win lucrative prizes. Let's take a look at the correct answers to the Amazon daily quiz for today, March 26, 2021 from here.
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 26, 2021
Remember that to win this prize, you should answer all the questions correctly. Once you do so, you will be chosen for the lucky draw. If you are fortunate enough to be chosen in the lucky draw as well, then you will get the prize of Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. So, here we at Gizbot have listed the questions and correct answers for the same so that you can try your luck in today's quiz.
Question 1: For 53 years, which of these State Banks functioned outside RBI's purview?
Answer: State Bank Of Sikkim
Question 2. Complete the title of Ram Sewak Sharma's new book "The Making of Aadhaar: World's Largest _______ Platform"?
Question 3.Pahela Phagun' is a spring festival celebrated in which neighbouring country of India?
Question 4.Name the cartoon character that lives in this fruit under a tree with his pet snail Gary
Question 5. The Roman God for what shares its name with this planet?
After providing correct answers to all these questions asked by Amazon, you will be chosen for the lucky draw to increase your possibilities of being a winner of the daily prize. Do keep in mind that you need to have the Amazon India app installed on your Android or iOS device to take part in the quiz contest. This is the main eligibility criterion to win the daily quiz contest.