- 13 hrs ago Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
- 13 hrs ago Google Fast Pair Support Now Available On Wear OS Powered Devices
- 14 hrs ago Flipkart Poco Days Sale: Discount Offers On Poco X4 Pro 5G, POCO M4 Pro 5G, POCO C31, And More
- 15 hrs ago Lenovo Tab P11 Plus Coming To India Soon; Pricing Officially Confirmed
- Lifestyle Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Returns To 2nd Spot; Ravivaar With Star Parivaar Witnesses Drop
- Sports India vs England 5th Test Day 2, Highlights: All round show by skipper Bumrah puts India on top
- News Sharad Pawar takes dig at Maha Governor for feeding sweets to Shinde
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For April 19, 2021: Win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
A new week starts afresh with a new set of questions from Amazon India. Those who are interested in trying their luck at winning enticing prizes from the e-commerce portal can head on to the mobile app and answer these questions. The Amazon daily quiz contest is live for 24 hours starting from 12 AM to 11:59 PM and interested users can take part in it only via the mobile app and not the website.
Today, April 19, 2021, the Amazon quiz contest will reward the winner with Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. The e-commerce giant will announce the winner tomorrow from the Quiz Contest Winners section and should claim the prize within seven days.
Do note that answering all the five questions asked in the quiz contest doesn't make you a winner. It is just an eligibility criterion to enter the lucky draw from where the winner will be picked. You will be declared a winner only if you are chosen in the lucky draw as well.
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For April 19, 2021
As you need to answer all the questions asked by Amazon India correctly to enter the lucky draw, here we have listed the questions and answers for today's quiz contest. Check out the same for April 19, 2021 to try your luck and win the prize of Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Question 1: Translated by former civil servant Imitiaz Ahmad Sahibzada, The Frontier Gandhi: My Life and Struggle is the autobiography of whom?
Answer: Abdul Ghaffar Khan
Question 2: In response to the crisis triggered by a severe drought, India sent food and medical supplies to which island nation in March 2021?
Question 3: The torch relay for the Tokyo Olympics started in which place, devastated by the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and meltdown of nuclear reactors?
Question 4: In which University can you get a degree to make this particular beverage?
Question 5: He sacrificed a part of himself to create which weapon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
That's it! These are the general knowledge questions and the correct answers to the same for today's quiz contest on Amazon India.