TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Apple the tech giant seems to be getting on the nerves of its iPhone users. As per some reports from the web, the Cupertino tech giant is pushing the iPhone users to use the Apple Pay service. If the reports are to be believed, Apple is constantly sending reminders to the iPhone users to provide one of their credit card numbers in order to use it with the mobile payment service.
Apple is notifying the users using a bright red dot which is kind of bothering the users, as the red dot doesn't seem to go anywhere until the user finally registers for the Apple Pay service. The reports further suggest that even though the notification is bothering the users, it is a beneficial deal for Apple. Apple receives 0.15% of the amount of a credit card transaction which is completed using the Apple Pay. Further, Apple also receives a fixed flat amount for each debit card transaction made on the Apple Pay platform. It is also being reported that Apple had generated around $29 billion in revenue from Apple Pay in the last fiscal year. If the number of users registering for Apple Pay increases, there will be a rise in the number of transaction that uses Apple Pay, and it will benefit the company's revenue. It is still not confirmed how many users can see this at the moment and no official comment from Apple regarding this has been out. We will keep you updated with the same.
Also, in one of our articles related to Apple, we covered that Published: Saturday, March 31, 2018, 15:30 [IST] Apple has recently announced the iOS 11.3 update for its devices. The new update brings a set of new features to the devices however Apple has not said much about Progressive Web apps that come along with the new update. Read the complete story here.