TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Google is releasing a new updated version of Google Duo which is the video chat mobile app developed the tech giant. Google Duo's new version which is the version 31 will allow a user to add their Google account during setup instead of providing the phone number. Also for the latest Google Duo version 31, there will be no phone number required to register this directly points out that the app could be available to other devices as well.
As per some reports from Beebom, Google Duo now has a new section in the settings option which is 'Add Account'. Further, when a user taps on the 'Add Account' tab it brings up the option of selecting how a user will receive a call on Duo using either the phone number or the user's email address. The report further suggests that the setup seems to be an extension of the functionality of the app and it seems like the new feature is not working at the moment. That said we will keep you updated with the app details and keep you updated with further information.
Earlier, in recent events, Google had stopped rolling out the version 30 update due to some call bug which is impacting the performance of the app and is causing low call volume issue. It was also being reported that the lead engineer for Google Duo Justin Uberti took it to Twitter to reveal that the bug is creating a low call volume issue which is hampering the performance of the app and is the main reason due to which the company has stopped the roll out the update altogether. Read the complete story here.
Also in recent events, Google has added support for 39 new languages to its navigation software Google Maps. The list of languages which are added to the support of Google Maps majorly includes European, African and Asian languages. However, there is no new Indian language support added to the Google Maps. Read the complete story here.