- 14 min ago OnePlus Nord AR Launch Invitations Available For Purchase On Amazon
- 42 min ago Amazon EMI And Exchange Offers On Vivo Smartphones
- 1 hr ago BSNL Offering Multiple Recharges Facility With Prepaid Plans; Should You Opt?
- 1 hr ago Excitel Expands Its Broadband Services In Lucknow And Kanpur, Launches Six New Plans
- Lifestyle 7 Reasons That Tell Why First Year Of Marriage Is The Hardest
- News BMC outlines 4Ts behind Mission Dharavi
- Movies Kamal Haasan Alerts Tamil Nadu Government Over COVID-19 Spread In Villages
- Finance Avenue Supermarts Reports 88% Fall In Q1 Net Profit Largely Due To COVID-19
- Sports Ace sprinter Dutee Chand looks to sell her BMW 3 series as fund crunch hits Tokyo Olympics preparation
- Automobiles Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Google Pay now lets users book train tickets directly without additional charges
Google Pay announces a new feature in the which will allow you to book train tickets. All you need to know.
Google Pay is a UPI service app which allows users to make an online transaction in a few simple steps. Earlier Google Pay was known as Tez, the company has already introduced cab and bus ticket booking on the app with abhiBus, RedBus, Goibibo, Yatra and Uber. Now the app developers has also introduced train ticket booking from IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation ) with no extra charges.
Now users can click on the train option in the Google Pay app to get access to this newly introduced feature. This feature will allow users to search for trains between two destinations, also you can book and cancel a train ticket in the Google Pay app.
The new feature is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Search, book, cancel - All from Google Pay
You will be able to search and browse train options and a book or cancel tickets with your IRCTC account, at no additional cost, within the fast, intuitive and reliable user experience.
See availability and duration
You can easily see details like seat availability, journey duration, and travel times between your stations of choice, so it is easy to compare and choose between options.
Buy tickets at no additional cost
Book your train tickets on Google Pay, without any extra charges, as we launch. So go ahead, update your app to check it out now!
"In the last year and a half since we launched Google Pay (then known as Tez), we've worked to develop new features to make payments simple for our Indian users. We are thrilled that millions of Indians are adopting Google Pay month on month from all over the country, in towns and villages to recharge their mobile plans, pay bills, pay for movies, book cabs, buy bus tickets and more," reads Google Pay blog post.