TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Hyundai Launches VR+ Application Ahead of World Rally Championship
With the launch of virtual reality application- VR+, Hyundai Motor is offering smartphone users the chance to experience the speed and excitement of being a part of Hyundai Shell World Rally Team.
HYUNDAI VR+ has been developed to provide realistic driving experiences for the fans of motor sports by regularly updating World Rally Championship (WRC) races held in 13 countries each year.
The free-to-download application, available on Apple App store or Google Play, offers smartphone users an immersive insight into the world of Hyundai Shell World Rally Team.
Features include a Virtual Reality (VR+) or 360-degree panoramic view play function from the co-driver seat of the Hyundai Shell World Rally Team driver.
This application can be best enjoyed using a Google cardboard or any commercial VR dive device in the market. User can also get access to Hyundai Motorsport website and ensures users remain up-to-date with the latest developments, news and YouTube videos from the Hyundai Motorsport team as they embark on a second season in WRC.
Key Functions of i20 WRC application VR+:
- VR(Cardboard) functionality
- 360 degrees panoramic view
- Hyundai Motorsport images
- 3D games
- Facebook integration within game
Moreover, the i20 WRC application VR+ supports 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Korean
WRC is one of the world's toughest motorsport series, and the vehicle has been engineered to overcome the extreme terrains and weather conditions that competitors face.