- 4 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 4 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 5 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- 5 hrs ago Vivo iQOO Space Knight limited edition announced: What’s the difference?
- News Ready for floor test, says Kamal Nath as BJP demands MP govt to prove majority
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Now You Can Share Music Via Facebook Messenger with Gaana's Music Streaming Bot
Gaana has announced the country's first music streaming bot that lets you share music via Facebook Messenger.
'Gaana', India's largest music streaming app, has announced its new innovative and first of its kind product feature 'Gaana Facebook Messenger bot.' In the last one year, Gaana has released several new features like material design, local music integration, tabbed layout, improved recommendation engine and wallet integrations that have helped Gaana to further enhance customer experience for its users.
Gaana Facebook Messenger bot is the world's first music streaming bot inside the messenger app. Gaana has a huge fan base on Facebook, and this feature will help drive engagement & will further strengthen Gaana's leadership position in the music streaming space.
Prashan Agarwal, COO Gaana, said "Gaana has always been proactive on customer connect initiatives and the Facebook bot messenger in a brilliant initiative on this front. A lot of our customers are very active on our facebook page and we wanted to give them more interaction to get real-time information from Gaana right from their facebook page. We expect this to be great tool to drive consumer engagement."
At the time of its launch, the Gaana Facebook Messenger bot offers the following features to their users:
· Receive updates about the fresh content on Gaana.com
· Search anything on Gaana.com· Share their favourite content with their Facebook friends
· Send their feedback to Gaana
· Go to the app/website directly from Facebook Messenger
Gaana users can customise Facebook Gaana Bot by clicking on m.me/gaana.com. Moving forward, Gaana team will focus more on training the bot for smart conversations & users will be allowed to sync the bot with their Gaana profile to receive more personalised music recommendations & create playlists based on their conversations with friends.