TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
'Gaana', India's largest music streaming app, has announced its new innovative and first of its kind product feature 'Gaana Facebook Messenger bot.' In the last one year, Gaana has released several new features like material design, local music integration, tabbed layout, improved recommendation engine and wallet integrations that have helped Gaana to further enhance customer experience for its users.
Gaana Facebook Messenger bot is the world's first music streaming bot inside the messenger app. Gaana has a huge fan base on Facebook, and this feature will help drive engagement & will further strengthen Gaana's leadership position in the music streaming space.
Prashan Agarwal, COO Gaana, said "Gaana has always been proactive on customer connect initiatives and the Facebook bot messenger in a brilliant initiative on this front. A lot of our customers are very active on our facebook page and we wanted to give them more interaction to get real-time information from Gaana right from their facebook page. We expect this to be great tool to drive consumer engagement."
At the time of its launch, the Gaana Facebook Messenger bot offers the following features to their users:
· Receive updates about the fresh content on Gaana.com
· Search anything on Gaana.com· Share their favourite content with their Facebook friends
· Send their feedback to Gaana
· Go to the app/website directly from Facebook Messenger
Gaana users can customise Facebook Gaana Bot by clicking on m.me/gaana.com. Moving forward, Gaana team will focus more on training the bot for smart conversations & users will be allowed to sync the bot with their Gaana profile to receive more personalised music recommendations & create playlists based on their conversations with friends.