- 21 min ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 1 hr ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- 2 hrs ago ViewSonic launches VX2458-C-mhd display for gaming
- 2 hrs ago Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- News Congress concerned about fate of Kamal Nath Government
- Movies Mahesh 26: Title, Heroine And Other Details Of The Mahesh Babu Movie Revealed?
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Lifestyle So Divine! Huma Qureshi Surprises In A Timeless & Modern White Sari At Cannes 2019
- Sports Arsenal's Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final in Baku
- Automobiles Formula One Legend Niki Lauda Passes Away At 70
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
PhonePe Keyboard app launched to make digital payments easier: Here’s how to use it
PhonePe Keyboard app has a dedicated button at the top left to make digital payments easier.
Digital payments platform PhonePe has launched a new app called Keyboard. This app is meant to make digital transactions simpler and easier for Android users as they use other apps. The Keyboard app is similar to the Google Keyboard app, which most Android users are accustomed to. But it includes a dedicated button for PhonePe at the top left above Q to send and receive payments and check balance.
PhonePe's Keyboard app is a first-of-its-kind and innovative solution that makes digital payments easier. It will unleash the power to seamlessly transact even while they use other apps. With this app, there is no need to switch between apps to send or request money. Well, this app lets them carry out transactions even while they are chatting with their family and friends on a social media platform. On the whole, the PhonePe keyboard is meant to revolutionize the digital payments experience.
How to use PhonePe Keyboard
Firstly, you should install PhonePe on your Android smartphone to use this feature. Once it is enabled, you can send and request money even while using other apps be it searching on e-commerce apps, browsing social media, using apps such as Gmail, Google Docs, Word, etc. Here's how to use PhonePe Keyboard.
Step 1: You will have to install the PhonePe app on your Android phone and set up your account by linking your bank account and UPI ID.
Step 2: Open the app and tap on Profile icon at the top left. You will see an option to Setup PhonePe Keyboard. Tap on and grant the necessary permissions.
Step 3: Make PhonePe Keyboard as your default keyboard to make payments without switching between apps.
PhonePe Keyboard is definitely an innovative concept and you will find it useful if it you send and receive UPI digital payments frequently. As of now, this service has over 150 million users and 50 million active users. We can expect it to be grow further with the launch of this app. Besides sending and receiving money, you can also make DTH and mobile recharges, pay utility bills and more using this app.