- 15 min ago Oppo A12s With MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, Dual Camera Officially Announced: Price And Specifications
- 42 min ago OnePlus Nord Design And Colors Revealed In Video
- 1 hr ago Mysterious Xiaomi Phone Gets 3C Certification; Includes 120W Fast Charger
- 7 hrs ago Amazon Headsets Days: Up to 50% Off On Headphones And Headsets
- News On World Youth Skills Day, PM says Skill, re-skill and up-skill is very important to remain relevant
- Finance 4 Reasons Why Sensex Gain 700 Points Today
- Movies Johnny Depp's Security Guard Claims, Depp Was Being Bullied Not Amber Heard
- Automobiles Toyota Temporarily Halts Production At Its Bidadi Plant: Read More To Find Out
- Sports Big Bash League 2020-21: Full schedule. squads, live telecast, live streaming details
- Lifestyle Aladdin Actress Avneet Kaur’s Colourful Fashion Wardrobe Is Worth-Noticing, Here’s Why!
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
True Balance adds DTH bill payment service
Launched in 2014 by Balance Hero, the app has garnered more than 50 million downloads.
Softbank backed digital payments company True Balance has added DTH bill payment services to its product portfolio to allow users to pay their DTH bills through an easy and graphical interface.
The introduction of DTH feature will enable the app to get more traction and increase the average ticket size of transactions, the company said.
It supports all six major DTH players namely Tata Sky, Airtel, Dish TV, Reliance Digital TV, Sun Direct TV, Videocon DTH.
Meanwhile, True Balance is also planning to give special cashback offers for its DTH users via promo codes. Moreover, the users can gain additional cashback from Recharge Membership that will be applicable to all DTH transactions.
Commenting on the development, Charlie Lee, CEO, True Balance said: "We are delighted to bring additional functionality and new services catering to the preferences of our growing user base. The specially designed DTH bill payment feature marks a major step in providing a one-stop holistic service to all our users."
He said: "Apart from experiencing a simplistic and time-saving bill pay experience on True Balance app, users will also be entitled to cashback offers."
To recall, True Balance raised $23million in a series B2 funding last month and the new round of funding saw participation from Japan-based global messenger Line Ventures Corporation, Korean search engine Naver, leading Korean bank Shinhan Bank along with TS Investment and other partners.
Launched in 2014 by Balance Hero, the app has garnered more than 50 million downloads and has seen an exponential user growth in a short period of time thanks to its user-centered UI and attractive membership options.
The app has also made tracking data usage more convenient where users don't have to dial the USSD code on the dial pad physically.
True Balance also provides mobile balance management services and easy phone recharges for both pre-paid and post-paid users. The platform recently rolled out its mobile wallet services in India enabling faster recharges and peer to peer money transfers.