TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Micro-blogging website Twitter has launched Android TV app allowing users to stream National Football League (NFL) and other live videos available on its platform.
"Users can also watch a feed of curated tweets and a live broadcast side-by-side, and there is no need to log in or even have a Twitter account to access live streams through the app," entertainment website Variety reported on Thursday.
Earlier this year, Twitter launched a new version of its app for digital media players -- Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and for Microsoft's video game console Xbox One -- allowing users to see live streaming video available on Twitter.
Twitter's Apple TV app has a unique feature that allows users to watch live video and Tweeted video clips, side by side.