TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
WeChat Introduces Special Animated 'Eid' Stickers
Eid is just around the corner and everyone is gearing up to the happiness, delicacies, festivities, shopping and prayers. To add to the festivities, WeChat has introduced special "Eid" stickers this season to express and share the excitement of this glorious festival.
WeChat users can express their feelings through these innovative stickers which capture expressions such as ‘Eid Mubarak', ‘Happy Eid', ‘Alvida Ramzan' to name a few. These stickers imbibe the emotions of the present mood in an animated style.
On adding another sticker collection to the WeChat gallery, Nilay Arora, Country Head & Vice President - Marketing and Business Development for WeChat India said, "We are extremely delighted to add these animated stickers to grace the auspicious occasion of Eid. Through these stickers our endeavor is to manifest the spirit of community and harmony of India."
WeChat has constantly introduced innovative animated localized stickers to make social interactions for users more fun and exciting. User can share these with their friends and family during the festivals. These stickers help users communicate more effectively by capturing the emotions and expressions better than simple text messages.