- 51 min ago Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Quiz Answers: Win Free Smartwatch
- 1 hr ago Molife Sense 320 Smartwatch With 15 Days Battery Life Announced: Price, Features
- 8 hrs ago List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- 13 hrs ago New Poco C Series Phone India Launch Confirmed On September 30; Is It The Poco C4?
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Has This Piece Of Advice For Sons Ibrahim, Taimur & Jeh If They Wish To Pursue Acting!
- Finance Sensex Hits A New Historic High Of 60,000 Points, Nifty Inches Towards 18,000 Pts
- News PM Modi to meet Joe Biden, attend Quad Leaders summit at White House today
- Sports IPL 2021: Kolkata Knight Riders find their jazz in Baz way of cricket, says Eoin Morgan
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For September 13, 2021: Win Rs. 20,000
Amazon is back with another quiz contest for its users. This daily quiz provides attractive prizes in the form of gadgets or Amazon Pay Balance cash credited to the users' accounts. Notably, today, September 13, 2021, the daily quiz will offer Rs. 20,000 prize for two fortunate users.
The Amazon quiz today can be found under the Funzone section of the mobile app. As usual, this is an app-based quiz contest and you cannot find it from the website of the e-commerce portal.
Today's Amazon quiz is live from 12 AM to 11:59 PM under the daily quiz banner. You just have to open the Amazon app and search for the Funzone section to enter the quiz. Start answering the five questions correctly to be eligible to enter the lucky draw wherein you can get a chance to win the prize. Notably, two winners will be selected to win Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance each.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers For September 13, 2021
As you need to provide correct answers to all questions asked in the daily quiz to be eligible to win the prize for September 13, 2021, here we have listed both the questions and answers for you to try your luck.
Question 1: Kangra painting, named after a former princely state which patronized the art, is associated with which present-day state in India?
Answer: Himachal Pradesh
Question 2: Gianmarco Tamberi of Italy and Mutaz Essa Barshim of Qatar ended up sharing Olympic gold in which men's track and field event?
Answer: High Jump
Question 3: Which spyware, developed by the Israeli firm NSO, has been used by governments around the world?
Question 4: The name of this object comes from a Greek word meaning what?
Question 5: He was nominated for which prize five times but never got it?
Answer: Nobel Prize
Do keep in mind that the quiz requires you to provide correct answers to be eligible to enter the lucky draw. However, many participants might answer all questions correctly and only those who are picked up in the lucky draw will be declared winners. The two winners will receive their prize by September 13, 2021.