TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The smartphones might have good cameras, but it has failed to replace the dedicated cameras successfully. In this golden age, the qualities of cameras that are floating in the market are undoubtedly superb. Of course, the camera that you want to buy will strongly depend on your budget.
But you need to look for the features of the camera to make sure that you are buying the best camera in your chosen budget. So, here are the three things that you should consider before purchasing a camera in 2018.
1. Storage space for your camera
An excellent camera ends up clicking pictures that are of higher megapixel. It merely means that the photos will occupy a lot of storage space. Clicking images if you only have a 32 GB memory card is not a great idea if you want to click many pictures. If you are a prolific photographer, you should look for a camera that comes with good storage space.
2. Check the lens resolution!
Lower lens resolution simply means one thing, and that is you won't be getting optimal images. If you are going for a camera with a good sensor, you have to make sure that the lenses of your camera can capture enough details that suit the sensor. You can use the DxOMark site to check the ratings of the lens which is mounted on the body of your camera.
3. Is the manual control good enough?
If you are someone who has the slightest bit of interest in photography, you surely know the power of the manual camera. Changes in the settings of the manual camera give you the perfect shot. You can change the depth of field, a camera for exposure, shutter speed and many more things to get the perfect click! Make sure that the manual control is handy on your camera and it provides you with all the essential settings.
Before buying a camera, you should know the purpose of buying it. Do you want to click casual photos or will you go into professional photography? Whatever be the case, you should always visit a local store and try the camera that you are planning to buy before making the actual purchase. It is only then you will realize the camera that will best fit your requirements. Buying a camera is fun, make sure that you end up buying the right one!
SEE ALSO: OnePlus Switch App gets this new feature