TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It’s the era of ultra portable cameras and they never seem to stop themselves from getting thinner and more portable. A lot can be done when it comes to camera that will help it to get some attention from the other brands and who comes up with the best concept gets a head start. Sony has done something similar, like always, by bringing the world’s slimmest camera in the market. The camera is compact and most importantly, compact than any other similar category camera in the entire globe.
The name is Sony DSC-TX55 and it’s a name you wouldn’t want to forget. It has been introduces with a collection of certain unique features that gives it added advantage apart from those received by being the slimmest camera in the world.
The brand also comes with features like,
- Touch interface
- 3D Image capturing
- Video recording in AVCHD
Sony Cyber Shot DSC-TX55
- 3.3 inch OLED display
- Slimmest camera ever, ultra portable
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Image capture in 3D and Full HD video recording
- 12mm depth with the lens open
- USB port, HDMI
- Full touch screen interface
- Micro SD card
- Weighs just 109 grams
- Comes in Black, dull gold and silver colour
The camera looks like nothing but a small box at first look, but a detailed focus would reveal the features that are present in it. The lens cover can be seen in the front and the sides of the device are not having any features. For the camera it’s good with it looking very stylish and sleek. Opening the lens cover reveals the autofocus assist and also the flash. In its back, one would find a fully equipped touch screen interface. Here the screen is large with a size of 3.3 inch and the screen display is an OLED featuring a 16:9 in its aspect ratio.
In the underside of the camera can be found the connectivity options Sony has provided that includes a USB port. It can be used for charging as well serves the purpose of connecting it to a larger display like that of a television with the same port. That means it can act as an HDMI port too. Now finally, the price of the new Sony Cyber shot DSC- TX55 comes to about just an Rs. 20,000/-. which is never too high for the ultraportable marvel Sony has introduced.