- 1 hr ago Reliance Digital March Sale: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- 5 hrs ago Samsung Unbox And Discover Event: New Range Of Display Technology Unveiled
- 10 hrs ago Realme 8 Pro Confirmed To Pack 108MP Camera: All You Need To Know
- 11 hrs ago Oppo Reno5 Z Appears On FCC Listing: Key Features Revealed
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram: The Dhanush Project Is Not Getting A Netflix Release On March 26
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Automobiles Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Vs RTX 3080 Vs RTX 3070 Comparision
NVIDIA officially launched three new GPUs based on the Ampere architecture with improved thermals and gaming performance when compared to the RTX 20 series of GPUs.
As a matter of fact, the most affordable RTX 30 series GPU -- the RTX 3070 can outperform the flagship RTX 2080 Ti and costs less than half the price. Here is a specs comparison between the three newly launched GPUs from NVIDIA.
The RTX 3080 and the RTX 3090 are almost similar in terms of hardware technology, where both GPUs use GDDR6X video memory, whereas the RTX 3070 is based on GDDR6 video memory, similar to the RTX 20 series of GPUs. When it comes to physical appearance, the RTX 3070 and the RTX 3080 are two-slot sized cards, whereas the RTX 3090 is a three-slot sized card and required a bigger cabinet. Here is an in-depth comparison between all three GPUs.
|NVIDIA GeForce||RTX 3090||RTX 3080||RTX 3070|
|Price In India||Rs. 1,52,000||Rs. 71,000||Rs. 51,000|
|Boost Clock (GHz)||1.7||1.71||1.73|
|Standard Memory Configuration||24GB GDDR6X||10GB GDDR6X||8GB GDDR6|
|Memory Interface Width||384-bit||320-bit||256-bit|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680x4320||7680x4320||7680x4320|
|Standard Display Connectors||HDMI 2.1, 3x DisplayPort 1.4a||HDMI 2.1, 3x DisplayPort 1.4a||HDMI 2.1, 3x DisplayPort 1.4a|
|Length||12.3-inches (313 mm)||11.2-inches (285 mm)||9.5-inches (242 mm)|
|Width||5.4-inches (138 mm)||4.4-inches (112 mm)||4.4-inches (112 mm)|
|Maximum GPU Temperature (in C)||93||93||93|
|Graphics Card Power (W)||350||320||220|
|Recommended System Power (W)||750||750||650|
|Supplementary Power Connectors||2x PCIe 8-pin||2x PCIe 8-pin||1x PCIe 8-pin|