TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Microsoft has entered the tablet market by unveiling a couple of Windows 8 based tablets. The Surface tablets are the first ones to feature the Microsoft hardware. One of the new tablets is a competitor for the Apple's new iPad. Among the two tablets unveiled, the thinner and lighter version is built using Nvidia Corp chip with ARM holdings. It will be competing the Apple new iPad. The second one that is heavier is aimed to compete with the lightweight laptops called ultrabooks.
Surface for Windows RT
- Windows RT operating system
- 9.3 mm thick, 676 grams
- 10.6-inch ClearType HD Display
- microSD, USB 2.0, Micro HD Video, 2x2 MIMO antennae
- Office ‘15’ Apps, Touch Cover, Type Cover
- 32 GB, 64 GB
Surface for Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 Pro operating system
- 13.5 mm thick, 903 grams
- 10.6-inch ClearType Full HD Display
- microSDXC, USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort Video, 2x2 MIMO antennae
- Touch Cover, Type Cover, Pen with Palm Block
- 64 GB, 128 GB