TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
MSI has announced the release of its CR41 laptop. It is packed with advanced and powerful features. This laptop promises faster and efficient computing capabilities with its new generation Intel Core i processor. Its connectivity features include USB, HDMI and Bluetooth. It runs on powerful Windows 8 OS.
- 14 inch screen display size
- 1366 x 768 pixels screen display resolution
- Windows 8 OS
- Latest Generation Intel Core i Processor
- HDMI port
- ECO Engine Power Saving technology
- Intel HM76 chipset
- SRS PC Sound
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 6 cell standard lithium-ion battery
- 7.5 hours battery capacity
- 2.4 kg
MSI CR41 laptop features 14 inch screen display screen capable of giving a good multimedia experience. It uses a HD display resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. With an approximate weight of 2.4 kg, the laptop is easy to carry around. The device will use a six cell standard lithium-ion battery that will last up to 7.5 hours. The exterior finishing of laptop has been given a royal bronze colour to make it look unique from other competitors in this segment. This product also uses a unique colour film print technology.
MSI CR41 laptop is available in three configurations. It includes 500 GB, 640 GB and 720 GB memory sizes. The dimension specification of the laptop stands at 13.8 x 9.2 x 1.3 inches. A MicroSD card slot is included for enhancing storage and transfer of data. Additional features of this laptop include an optical drive and HDMI port capable of giving better video output. The device also features a 3.5 mm audio jack for providing good quality audio output. The graphic chipset used is Intel HM76 capable of delivering good graphical performance. It also has a hotkey that cuts off power to the screen when it is not in use for extending the battery life. The technology used is called ECO engine power saving technology.
Additional features in MSI CR41 laptop include webcam, projector, volume controls and also controls for increasing brightness of screen. Good sound effect is achieved by using SRS PC Sound technology. The presence of Bluetooth 4.0 ensures data transfer speed of 24Mbps. The pricing and availability of the laptop has not been announced yet.