TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
Zync, an emerging player in the tablet segment has announced the release of its first 3G Android ICS tablet. The tablet has been named Zync Z-999 Plus. This tablet will be available for customers at a competitive price tag of approximately Rs.12,000/-. Other highlights of this tablet are its voice calling and also 3G capabilities.
• Android ICS operating system
• Screen display size of 7 inches
• 2 mega pixel rear camera and 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera
• 8 GB built-in memory
• 512 MB RAM
• 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor
• HDMI Port
• One Year Warranty
Zync Z-999 Plus features a screen display size of 7inches capacitive touch screen that makes use of a screen display resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Users can enjoy enhanced multimedia experience with this larger screen size. The tablet also comprises of a 2 mega pixel rear camera along with a 0.3 mega pixel front facing camera that can be used for video chatting purposes. With Android 4.0 ICS, users can enjoy a much sophisticated and user-friendly interface.
Zync Z-999 Plus tablet has in store 8 GB of flash memory. This memory can be expanded up to a maximum of 32 GB with the implementation of a micro SD card slot. The device also has a RAM storage capacity of 512 MB. The tablet is further enhanced with connectivity features such as USB and Bluetooth that can be used for faster data transfer. HDMI port ensures good video output in the tablet. Digital Media Reader is also present in this Android tablet. 3G is supported through an on-board SIM slot.
Zync Z-999 Plus tablet is powered by 1.5 GHz Single-core ARM Cortex A8 processor that is capable of providing better computing capabilities. This tablet has a weight of approximately 340 grams that make it easier to carry. The tablet has a thickness of close to 8mm. This tablet is also powered by a 4200 mAh battery that can give decent operating time. The tablet also supports HD video playback that is ideal for video recording and also watching movies. This tablet arrives with a one year warranty.