- 56 min ago Sony SRS-XV900 X-Balanced Party Speaker With 25 Hour Backup Launched In India
- 1 hr ago Google To Roll Out Android 13 For Smart TVs With Multiple Features For Large Screens
- 3 hrs ago Vivo Y02 Launched In India: Can It Be A Good Budget Device In India?
- 3 hrs ago Xiaomi 13 Pro Surfaces On BIS Database: Flagship Android Smartphone India launch Soon?
- News BJP likely to retain Himachal with 34-42 seats, predicts Times Now-ETG exit poll
- Sports 'Lot of people in Kenya aspire to play Pro Kabaddi League', says Patna Pirates' Daniel Odhiambo
- Finance This Multibagger Banking Stock Grew 53.61% In 3 Months, Hits 52 Heek High, Buy For 26% Robust Gains
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Shiv Thakare Cries Inside Confession Room, Says Always Kept Friendship Above My Game
- Education MBA student bags a 50-lakh package with Microsoft
- Lifestyle Why Is Lord Rama Known As Maryada Purushottam? 16 Reasons
- Automobiles Mahindra Offering Discounts Up To Rs 1 Lakh – XUV300, Thar, Bolero & More
- Travel Hiware Bazar, Village Of Millionaires In India
Find Out How Teslar Wellness Watches Offer Protection From Harmful EMF Radiations
We are constantly surrounded by electronic gadgets in this era of technology. Our bodies are 24x7 exposed to man-made electromagnetic fields that radiate from everyday devices such as smartphones, Wi-Fi routers, repeaters, the office serves, air-conditioners, etc. As our lives now revolve around these electronic devices, we often tend to ignore the harmful effects of electromagnetic exposure/ EMF radiations.
Long-term EMF Exposure Can Be Severe
This shouldn't be the case as several studies have repeatedly revealed that the long-term EMF exposure can have negative effects on the human's body. If these studies are to be believed, our bodies can be at risk of stress, anxiety, insomnia, hormonal changes, gene mutations, and in some cases DNA fragmentation, which can ultimately lead to cell mutation and even cancer.
If this concerns you, you must know about devices available in the market that serve as ‘Radiation Purifiers'. It might come across as a whole new term, but these devices can be as important as air-purifiers and water purifiers.
Here's a list of devices available in India to protect you from harmful EMF exposure.
Teslar Wellness Watches
What can be more accessible than a wristwatch fitted with the technology to protect you from harmful EMF exposure? Teslar, (R) Swiss Made, in association with Timex Group Luxury Division, recently unveiled wellness watches in India to encourage consciousness towards greater well-being by offering required protection from EMF radiations.
Teslar mentions that its latest watch portfolio houses the US-made quantum technology chip that works in sync with a Swiss-made quartz movement and the battery of the watch to replicate Earth's natural frequency.
The technology powering the watches utilizes the measurable electric field in the watch's battery combined with the magnetic field of the coil in order to create a zero-point waveform with a scalar pulse of 7 to 9 times per second (7-9Hz).
This frequency range mimics Earth's natural frequency which may reduce the negative effects of stress and help the human body restore, revitalize and heal itself more effectively from the adverse effects of artificial, man-made electromagnetic pollution.
As the Teslar watches cancel the effects of EMF radiations, they can help our energy system reach its maximum potential. Moreover, the watch portfolio looks enticing and easily offer one of the best looking watches in the Indian market. Let's have a look.
Re- Balance T-1 And Re-balance T-1 Chrono Sport
Teslar offers five different series under the new watch portfolio. The Re- Balance T-1 series offers rugged watches for men with a 40mm diameter case in polished stainless steel, IP rose gold or in a grey satin finish. The series offers two-level dials in the center, embellished with a sunray finish allowing the backdrop to the baton hands, indexes and Arabic numerals. The Re- Balance T-1 series watches are available in silver, dark blue, black and cool grey along with a soft calf leather strap with black, cognac brown or light brown contrast stitching.
Next in line is the Re-balance T-1 Chrono Sport series that targets users who prefer a vintage style with state of the art technology. The series comes fitted with 44 mm diameter sanded stainless steel or IP black colour XL cases. The oversized crown, large Arabic numeral seconds hands in the centre, and the wave pattern n the two-level dial create a bold look. The watches sport a dark blue or black fiber rehaut with large Arabic numeral seconds hands in the centre, contrasting with the wave pattern n the two-level dial.
Re- Balance T-1 Chrono, Re- Balance T-1 Lady And Re- Balance T-2
The Re- Balance T-1 Chrono series offers watches with a three counter chronograph dial with a 42 mm diameter case in polished steel or IP rose gold colour. Available in silver, ark blue, cool grey and two-tones, this particular series comes equipped with a soft cognac brown or black calf leather strap. The two-level dial in the centre comes with a wave pattern that results in a striking sunray effect. The fast spring bar allows you to swap the strap with a Milanese-style stainless steel mesh bracelet.
The Re- Balance T-1 Lady offers an ideal combination of minimalism and chic. The series offers 36 mm polished stainless steel, IP rose gold or two-tone cases. There's a version featuring a diamond studded bezel, which looks rather stylish with a two-level dial housing 3D triangular seconds hand. This particular series comes fitted with saffiano leather strap in shades of dark blue, white and black.
Last but not the least, the Re- Balance T-2 series offers 36mm cases with IP rose gold coloured "Seed of Life" pattern applied to the dial in mother of pearl, black or dark blue enamel. The hour and minutes hands stand out against the center of the seven circles, which emphasize a sense of balance. This series also feature the 3D triangular small seconds hand harmoniously incorporated in between.
Other Portable Home Gadgets To Reduce EMF Exposure
If you are eying an affordable solution to seek protection from EMF exposure, the portable home gadgets such as Enviroglobe (Rs. 4,500) can be a good buy. These gadgets promise to safeguard you from the prolonged effects of electromagnetic radiations by altering the harmful nature of electromagnetic radiations.
Mobile Chips For Smartphones And Laptops
Some more affordable solutions to offer protection from Electro-pollution come in the form of mobile chip/patches for smartphones and laptops. These chips are priced as low as Rs. 150 and are easily available online. Their effectiveness to reduce EMF radiation effects remains a big question though.
Small Steps To Cut EMF Exposure In daily Routine
You can also make small changes in your lifestyle to avoid severe exposure from electromagnetic radiations.
• Keep your smartphones at least 5cm from your head to reduce the radiation effect from the phones' cellular radio transmitters.
• Keep smartphones distant when not in use and especially while sleeping.
• Use wireless headphones often.
• Wi-Fi routers should not be kept in the bedroom.
• Keep laptops on the table and not on laps as much as possible.
• Smart speakers such as Google Home, Alexa, etc. should be operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator and your body.
• Keep mobile data off when not in use.
It's difficult to lead a gadget-free life in today's time where everything revolves around technology. The aforementioned steps and devices can help you cut the effect of EMF radiations to some extent.