- 21 min ago Realme 9i Review: Is It Worth Buying This Mid-Range Smartphone?
- 8 hrs ago Samsung Republic Fest Sale 2022: Best Deals On Top Selling Samsung Smartphones
- 12 hrs ago AMD Radeon Pro W6400, W6500M, And W6300M Server Grade GPUs Launched: Not Meant For Gaming
- 14 hrs ago Tecno Pop 5 Pro With 6,000mAh Battery Launched At Rs. 8,499; Where To Buy
- News India logs over 3.17 lakh new Covid cases in last 24 hours; daily positivity rate up at 16.41 per cent
- Finance Axis Bank Alters Interest Rates On Fixed Deposits of Less Than Rs. 2 Cr
- Movies Samantha Lockwood Shares What She Likes About Hrithik Roshan; Calls Him A 'Nice Looking Guy'
- Sports Under-19 World Cup: Amid Covid-19 scare, India beat Ireland, enter quarterfinals, Australia win
- Lifestyle Not Possible To End This Virus; Pandemic Viruses End Up Becoming Part Of Ecosystem: WHO Official
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Unique Gadgets Launched In 2021; Which One’s Your Favorite?
The word gadget is mostly related to smartphones, tablets, laptops, and their accessories. However, there are a lot of gadgets that are not considered mainstream consumer tech products, as these are mostly value-adding products. Here are some of the coolest and unique gadgets launched in 2021.
Apple AirTag is definitely one of the most unique products that Apple launched this year. These are tiny tracking devices that use Bluetooth and GPS to accurately track objects and pets. Apple AirTags is not a standalone product, as one needs an iPhone to set up and deploy.
Realme Mobile Game Finger Sleeves
The Realme Mobile Game Finger Sleeves, which just cost Rs. 129 is also a unique gadget, especially for smartphone gamers. The Realme Mobile Game Finger Sleeves are made using Superconducting Electric Silver Fiber material, which improves sensitivity and touch precision.
LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier
Masks are now an integral part of everyday life. The LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier is one of the smartest masks which do a lot more than just block the virus. The LG PuriCare Wearable Air Purifier offer features like Dual Inverter Fans and patented Respiratory Sensor, making it a truly smart mask that one can get.
Xiaomi CyberDog is a smart quadrupedal robot dog, which is inspired by Spot from Boston Dynamics. Unlike Spot, the Xiaomi CyberDog is a lot more affordable and is definitely for those, who need a robotic dog that can do a lot more things than a regular robot.
SRS-NB10 Wireless Neckband Speaker
The SRS-NB10 Wireless Neckband Speaker is another unique gadget that is unique from regular TWS or neckband style earphones. You can just wear SRS-NB10 Wireless Neckband Speaker like a collar piece and it will broadcast the sound from your smartphones and laptops.
OPPO Air Glass
With the launch of OPPO Air Glass, OPPO is all set to reinvent smart AR glasses to the market. The OPPO Air Glass offers features like a micro-LED display with high-transparency glass lenses. However, the availability of the OPPO Air Glass is limited to certain markets.
Xbox Series X Mini Fridge
When Microsoft showcased an Xbox Series X shaped mini fridge as a concept, people went gaga over it. Looking at the positive response, Microsoft actually made the Xbox Series X mini Fridge a reality. If you have already had an Xbox, then get the Xbox-shaped mini fridge to keep your drinks cool.