- 19 min ago Amazon Offers Attractive Discounts On These Smartphones
- 3 hrs ago Realme Narzo 10A To Be Available For Sale Today Via Flipkart: Price And Specifications
- 12 hrs ago TCL QLED Smart TV Series Set To Debut On June 18 In India
- 13 hrs ago List Of Vivo Smartphones Expected To Launch Soon In India
- Finance GDP To Contract 1.5 Per cent: Professional Forecasters Survey
- Movies Inside Pictures Of Jalsa: Amitabh Bachchan's Mumbai Home Looks No Less Than A Royal Palace!
- News Hotels, hospitality units to open amidst tight norms: Full list of SOPs
- Sports Coronavirus: Valencia star Rodrigo says Champions League match may have spread virus
- Lifestyle National Cancer Survivors Day 7 June: Stomach Cancer Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention
- Automobiles TVS XL 100 New EMI Scheme Launched: ‘Buy Now Pay After Six Months’
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
10 Xiaomi Smart Devices Mi Fans Are Awaiting to See in India
Xiaomi is a one-of-its-kind tech maker that has gone beyond launching smartphones and tablets. It has come up with an entire portfolio of Internet of Things (IoT) devices that are really interesting.
The Chinese manufacturer has launched many devices from a 4K-capable Mi drone to a smart kettle. These are smart devices that can be useful to any person. Xiaomi has taken a giant leap with over 55 startups of which 29 were incubated by it.
However, Xiaomi fans in India are not having the privilege to enjoy using these IoT devices as none of these are available in the country. Lately, Hugo Barra, the Xiaomi VP stated that the smart devices are not launched in India as these are not suited for the market. Notably, Xiaomi is planning to introduce the products gradually in India.
Here, we have listed some of the Mi devices that are yet to make their way into the Indian market. Take a look.
MIJIA Portable Mosquito Repeller
Xiaomi has introduced a portable mosquito repeller that is priced ar $4 (approx. lesser than Rs 300). The device is portable and it works when it is connected to a powerbank. It requires a mosquito mat to be inserted before turning it on and it does not use sound technology.
This kettle helps in boiling water with the help of a smartphone to control the exact boiling temperature using the Mi Home app. The Mi Kettle has a modern design and it carries a price tag of around Rs 2,000.
Mi Water Purifier
Xiaomi and Yunmi Technology teamed up to build the Mi Water Purifier that is priced around Rs 13,200. This can be controlled using a smartphone and it makes use of the RO process to purify water. It can also be used for medical water, desalinization, and bottled pure water filtration.
Mi Air Purifier 2
Air purifiers are becoming a necessity in many cities and Xiaomi Air Purifier 2 with Clean Air Delivery Rate is said to be capable to remove up to 99.7 percent of the impure particles in air in a shorter duration of less than one hour. This is the second generation Air Purifier from Xiaomi and it is priced around Rs 7,200.
The Xiaomi toothbrush called Soocare X3 is priced around Rs 2,300 and it uses magnetic acoustic suspension motor and provides deep cleaning as well. It is waterproof and has a care sensitive brush head.
Mi Rice Cooker
Electric rice cookers have become quite common these days and Xiaomi's cooker uses electromagnetic heating technology along with a magnetic relief valve to control the inside pressure. The cooker can scan the pack of rice and recognize the type of rice and adjust the cooking methodology automatically. It could be priced around Rs 10,000.
The Ninebot Mini from Xiaomi is the right thing to travel short distances instead of walking. It is a self-balancing scooter that can travel at a maximum speed of 16 km/h. It can go up to 22 km on a single charge. You can connect it to a smartphone and the app will act as a speedometer and show the real time traffic details. It will be priced around Rs 20,300.
Yeelight Bedside Lamp
This is a bedside lamp that was developed by Yeelight that can control the lamp using a smartphone and it boasts 16 million colors. It can be controlled using gestures to adjust the brightness, change colors, and switch it on or off. It is priced around Rs 2,500.
Li-Ning Smart Shoes
This is a pair of shoes that can be connected to your smartphone. Xiaomi and Li-Ning teamed up to develop a range of smart shoes that will be connected to a smartphone using Bluetooth. With the help of a sensor fitted in the sole, it can track the number of steps taken, the calories burnt, and other fitness related data. This starts from around Rs 2,000 onwards.
Xiaomi's 4K-capable drone is priced around Rs 30,700. Xiaomi and Flymi developed this drone and it is a quadcopter with huge 5,100 mAh battery. This drone also features flight assistance systems, GPS tracking, and 4K video recording.