TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Here is a piece of Hybrid pen drive launched by iBall recently. Basically, its a Hybrid pen drive with a dual connector flash drive along with a standard USB 2.0 on one side and Micro-B connector on the other. The smaller port goes into mobile phones and Tablet PCs of today. It can work on Mobile Phones or Tablet PCs supporting OTG (On-The-Go Function).
And of course the standard USB 2.0 is the port we all have been using all long in pen drives to connect and transfer or copy data from PCs and Laptops. With most popular tablets and phones of today thriving on the Micro-B port for data-transfer, the Hybrid pen drive is poised for a long innings in the Indian market is priced at Rs. 599 for 8GB and Rs. 799 for 16GB.
This Hybrid gadget helps professionals who use multiple gadgets and have much to transfer regularly. Weighing just 10 grams, this flash drive is available in 8GB and 16GB and features a sturdy aluminum alloy casing for durability.
Commenting on the launch of the Hybrid Dual Pendrive, Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director of iBall said, "We're increasingly seeing consumers who use multiple gadgets. So whether using a phone or a tablet or a laptop, iBall Hybrid pen drive with its dual connector can be used with each of these devices. We're proud that our offering of Hybrid pen drive with dual connector is the first such in the country!"