TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Here is a piece of Hybrid pen drive launched by iBall recently. Basically, its a Hybrid pen drive with a dual connector flash drive along with a standard USB 2.0 on one side and Micro-B connector on the other. The smaller port goes into mobile phones and Tablet PCs of today. It can work on Mobile Phones or Tablet PCs supporting OTG (On-The-Go Function).
And of course the standard USB 2.0 is the port we all have been using all long in pen drives to connect and transfer or copy data from PCs and Laptops. With most popular tablets and phones of today thriving on the Micro-B port for data-transfer, the Hybrid pen drive is poised for a long innings in the Indian market is priced at Rs. 599 for 8GB and Rs. 799 for 16GB.
This Hybrid gadget helps professionals who use multiple gadgets and have much to transfer regularly. Weighing just 10 grams, this flash drive is available in 8GB and 16GB and features a sturdy aluminum alloy casing for durability.
Commenting on the launch of the Hybrid Dual Pendrive, Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director of iBall said, "We're increasingly seeing consumers who use multiple gadgets. So whether using a phone or a tablet or a laptop, iBall Hybrid pen drive with its dual connector can be used with each of these devices. We're proud that our offering of Hybrid pen drive with dual connector is the first such in the country!"