- 12 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Foldable Smartphone Spotted On Geekbench; Could Be Powered By Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- 12 hrs ago Massive WhatsApp Data Breach Leaks Users' Phone Numbers; Should You Worry?
- 14 hrs ago iQOO 11 To Flaunt World's First Samsung E6 AMOLED With 1800nits Brightness
- 14 hrs ago Sony WF-LS900N Review: Premium Earbuds Worth Betting On
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Portugal vs Uruguay: Bruno Fernandes brace takes Portugal to the last 16 after 2-0 win
- Finance How to Register, Login and Transfer Funds Using HDFC Mobile Banking App?
- News IFFI jury head calls The Kashmir Files ‘vulgar’
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Roopesh Shetty Receives Kiccha Sudeep’s Applause; Show To Have Family Special This Week?
- Travel Serra Verde Express – Wild Ride In Brazil
- Lifestyle Why You Should Not Try To Change Your Partner’s Personality
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC 2023: Final Date Sheet For Class 12th Declared At pue.karnataka.gov.in; Get Details Here
- Automobiles Toyota Pulls The Plug On The Innova Crysta – Removed From Official Website
Mi Smarter Living 2022 Event Scheduled For August 26 At 12 PM: What To Expect?
Xiaomi has confirmed the date for its Mi Smarter Living 2022 event, where it will announce Mi laptop and IoT products. The brand took to its Twitter handle to announce the upcoming event which is scheduled for August 26 at 12 PM IST. However, Xiaomi has not shared any details regarding the products that will launch at the event, but multiple reports have revealed the products that are going to launch at the event.
*Drumrolls*— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) August 16, 2021
Smarter Living 2022 is finally here and we are thrilled!
Innovation is brewing, excitement in the air is unmatched and the future is smart indeed 🤩#MiFans, want to take a guess at what's in store? Stay tuned! #SmarterLiving2022 #FutureIsSmart pic.twitter.com/DPMXV2ifI8
Mi Smarter Living 2022 Event: What To Expect?
The event is going to showcase next-gen Mi Notebook laptops. In an exclusive interaction with India Today, Xiaomi Chief Business Officer Raghu Reddy said the upcoming Mi Notebook will get top-end features. However, he does not mention the exact features of the upcoming Mi Notebook but the brand already started teasing the next-gen Mi Notebook on the social media platform.
Further, Reddy has revealed that the existing Mi Notebook 14 lineup will be discontinued which includes the Mi Notebook 14, Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition, and the Mi Notebook 14 e-learning edition.
Next-gen Mi Notebook
The exact features are still unknown; however, the Mi Notebook is confirmed to come with a backlit keyboard. Further, it is expected to be powered by an 11th Gen Intel Core i3/i5 processor. The pricing and other features will be revealed at the launch event.
Mi Band 6
The Mi Band 6 is also launching at the event which was originally launched back in March in China. We expect the Indian variant of the Mi Band 6 will come with similar features as the original variant. To recall, the Mi Band 6 comes with a 1.56-inch AMOLED panel with 152 x 486-pixel screen resolution and a 2.5D curved glass.
It supports 30 sports modes, a 24/7 heart rate monitor sensor, SpO2 sensor, sleep tracker, REM, stress monitor, and so on. It also comes with 5ATM water-resistant, animated watch faces support. Other features include 130+ watch faces, 14 days of battery life, women's health tracker, and PAI.
Expected IoT Products
In an interaction with Moneycontrol, Reddy said the company will launch new IoT products as well. He has confirmed the launch of the Wi-Fi Router and a new security camera. However, he did not share the features of the upcoming router; however, he does mention it will be priced higher compared to the brand's entry-level router that launched back in 2017.