- 37 min ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Offers On Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 4,999
- 1 hr ago How To View Instagram DMs On Chrome For PC
- 4 hrs ago Week 38, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo V17 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro, HUAWEI Mate 30, Nokia 7.2, Vivo NEX 3 And
- 14 hrs ago Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- News Tamil Nadu: Man threatens to blow himself up bombs, changes mind after hearing baby’s cry
- Finance Gold Prices Correcting From Record Highs Of Rs. 40000/10gms: This Can Be Your Strategy
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Lifestyle Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Xiaomi Mi Men's Sports Shoes 2 India launch confirmed: Expected to cost Rs 3K
Xiaomi Mi Men's Sports Shoes 2 will be available in three different colors
Xiaomi India is known for offering affordable lifestyle products. The company has already launched luggage, sunglasses, power banks, t-shirts, and more. Now, the company has started to tease the launch of the Xiaomi branded sneakers in India.
The company has posted a new promotional photo on Twitter, which hints that the Xiaomi Mijia sneakers will be launched in India. The company is most likely to launch the Xiaomi branded sneakers along with the Redmi Note 7 and the Redmi Go smartphones.
According to the leakster Ishan Agarwal, Xiaomi India will launch the Xiaomi Mijia Men's sneakers in India in three different colors. The Xiaomi Mijia Men's sneakers will be rebranded as Mi Men's Sports Shoes 2 in India. These shoes will retail in India via Xiaomi Mi Homes and Mi.com for Rs 2,999.
Xiaomi Mi Men's Sports Shoes 2 features
The Xiaomi Mi Men's Sports Shoes 2 will be standard sneakers, which will be available in black, blue, and grey colors. These are the non-smart shoes from Xiaomi, and these shoes will not feature any sort of sensor or measuring your exercise or activity.
These sneakers will be manufactured using uni-molding process, and the bottom portion of the sneakers are made using 3D elastic knitted material. Inside the shoes is made using breathable inner sole with multi-layer construction to offer utmost comfort.
EXCLUSIVE! Good news for all the Indian Mi fans who were waiting for Xiaomi to do this! Xiaomi Mijia Men's Sneakers 2 will launch in India as Mi Men's Sport Shoes 2 very very soon and would cost Rs. 2,999! Are you Happy? 😀#Xioami #Mi #MiIndia— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) January 31, 2019
Link: https://t.co/o7m3I0ZALU pic.twitter.com/ahdVrX6RUb
The Xiaomi Mi Men's Shoes 2 are very light in weight and can be machine washed. These shoes can be used for running, walking, or jogging. These shoes are light in weight at 258 grams (including both shoes), which makes it easy to wear them while jogging or running.
There has been a lot of positive response for tease image of the Xiaomi Mi Men's Sports Shoes in India. Are you interested in Xiaomi branded shoes that costs Rs 2,999? Share your views in the comment box.