TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Black Ops 2: Zombies Trailer released for Call of Duty
A new trailer has been released by Activision for its FPS (First Person Shooter) game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The new trailer give users a preview of the zombie included in Black Ops 2. The trailer also provides more information regarding the Zombie mode which will be made available by October 26th. The latest trailer suggests the presence of only a single player Zombie mode in the game.
Zombie Mode has always been a popular game mode ever since Call of Duty series was launched. This Mode features players teaming up to fight hordes of Zombies.
Reports suggest the latest Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 to be similar to its predecessor versions. The new game is expected to feature constant action and rewards for the players for successfully completing missions. Some of the major attractions include the presence of Sci-Fi and mechs.
The latest game is also expected to be using EMP Grenades as an added weapon which was absent in the previous game titles. The previous version released last year in CoD Series was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 which was a huge success and featured looming threat of World War III.
The initial Call of Duty game revolved around World War II which saw ups and downs until the Modern Warfare 3 version was released featuring hardcore gaming scenario of World War III. Reports suggest Call of Duty: Black Ops II to be one of the much awaited games in the gaming industry.
Zombies Trailer #1: "Power, Power, Power!"
Zombies Trailer #2: Zombies Preview