- Movies Anees Bazmee On The Comedy Genre And Why It Will Always Find An Audience
- News Jharkhand polls 2019: BJP names 8 more candidates
- Sports First India-WI T20 in doubt as Mumbai police yet to guarantee security cover
- Lifestyle Chickpeas Chana During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects & How to Consume
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Finance SEBI Hikes PMS Min Investment Requirement Limit; Cuts Rights Issue Process Time
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Nvidia QUADRO RTX 8000 is Rs 7,00,000 GPU with 48 GB VRAM: Features and specs
Two Quadro RTX 8000 can be paired up using VirtualLink technology
There has been a lot of praise for the RTX 2070, 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti GPUs from Nvidia and how these are the best customer-centric graphics cards from the brand, which offers at least 2x better performance than the last generation GTX 1000 series of GPUs. A week before the announcement of these customer-centric GPUs Nvidia launched Quadro RTX 5000, 6000, and 7000 series of GPUs focused towards professionals and enterprise.
The Nvidia RTX Quadro 5000, 6000, and 8000 are the most premium graphics cards, where the high-end model (dual Quadro RTX 8000) cost up to Rs 14,00,000 ($20,000) and offers up to 96 GB of VRAM (48 GB + 48 GB).
RTX Quadro 8000 top features
- First series of GPU from Nvidia based on GDDR6 memory up to 48 GB
- Support for NVLink to offer multi-GPU cache coherent interlink, which enables running two Quadro GPUs at the same time
- Bandwidth of 1000GB/sec
- First GPU to offer 4000 or more CUDA cores
- 4 Display ports with DisplayPort 1.4 support and a USB type C port with VirtualLink a new pen industry standard being developed to meet the power, display and bandwidth demands of next-generation VR headsets through a single USB-C connector
- Ray Tracing speed up to 10 GigaRays/sec and 576 Tensor cores
RTX 2080 Ti Vs RTX Quadro 8000
Do note that, this is a comparison between a graphics cards which costs $999 and $9999. One can buy ten RTX 2080 Ti GPUs instead of a single Nvidia RTX Quadro 8000 and event the difference in the performance between these GPUs is astonishing. Unlike the RTX 2000 series of GPUs, the Quadro series will not be available online.
Even if you are a high-end gamer the RTX Quadro does not make any sensor for an individual, as these GPUs are clearly made for the corporate world and creators. The Quadro RTX series of GPUs are generally used to create the games that one might play on the RTX 2080 Ti GPU.
NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 vs RTX 2080 Ti
RTX 2080 Ti
Memory Bus Width
TSMC 12nm "FNN"