- 18 hrs ago Here’s Why You Should Skip Apple's Latest M2 Pro Macbook Pro
- 20 hrs ago OpenAI Testing ChatGPT Professional Plan; Subscription Could Cost $42
- 20 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S24 To Follow Suit; Will Pack Exclusive Snapdragon Processor
- 21 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy F62 vs Samsung Galaxy M53: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- Sports FA Cup Live Streaming: Manchester City vs Arsenal Live Online, TV Telecast
- Lifestyle Kapalbhati Pranayama: The Best Panacea For Mood Upsets And Sadness
- News BJP will storm back to power if Lok Sabha polls were held today, finds India Today survey
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Ex-Contestant Supports Shalin After Priyanka & Tina Mock His Mental Health Condition
- Travel Moidams Of The Ahoms: The Pyramids Of Assam, India All You Need To Know
- Finance Paytm - How to Check KYC Status?
- Education Final stage of Union Budget 2023-24 commences with Halwa Ceremony
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV400 Bookings Commence – Check Out All Details
Microsoft Schedules Game Stack Live Event To Discuss Xbox Series X, Project xCloud on March 18
After pulling out their participation from GDC and E3 2020, Microsoft is in talks with its officials about the launch of its most awaited console. Now, the company has announced that it will conduct a series of livestream discussions where it will speak about Xbox Series X and Project xCloud and the stream will be called Game Stack Live.
This live stream event will cover all the experiences which Microsoft had prepared for Games Developers Conference (GDC) 2020 which was supposed to be held on March 17 and March 18, but unfortunately, the event is cancelled over coronavirus outbreak.
According to the company, on the first day, it will hold a panel discussion which will involve developers, and on the second day, the company might showcase the Xbox Series X and Project xCloud.
On its official website, the company has also listed the question which is going to be answered at the live streaming event. The company has also listed "Series X + Project xCloud = New Chapter in Gaming" on day two. However, it has been expected that the company will share some more details about the upcoming gaming console. Here is the list of topics scheduled for the discussion:
- Welcome to Game Stack Live!
- How The Coalition built Gears 5 to be more accessible
- Building accessibility into your game - the Xbox Accessibility Guidelines
- Panel: The changing nature of today's game industry
- Panel: How to be intentionally inclusive in your game design
- What is Microsoft Game Stack?
- The Importance of LiveOps
- Rare: Building Sea of Thieves with a LiveOps Mentality
- What it means to run a game studio - a conversation with Turn 10
- Maximizing impact and reach for your independent games with the ID@Xbox team
- Previously on Game Stack Live
- How inXile used creative iteration to drive Wasteland's development
- Panel: How online services are defining the next generation of game development
- Xbox Series X + Project xCloud = New Chapter in Gaming
- The spark of creativity that drives Double Fine
- What's new in DirectX: Raytracing, mesh shading, and more
The Xbox Series X is also said to arrive with a new generation SSD which is said to deliver a better loading time and a Dynamic Latency Input (DLI) feature.