TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Nvidia is most likely to launch the Nvidia RTX 2060 at the upcoming CES 2019. The Nvidia RTX 2060 will be the most affordable GPU from the RTX series and is also expected to be the most affordable graphics card, which can handle real-time ray tracing.
The alleged specifications of the Nvidia RTX 2060 have been leaked online, hinting towards the possible performance of the upcoming GPU. Here is a brief comparison between the Nvidia RTX 2060 and the Nvidia RTX 2070.
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 features and specifications
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 comes with 6 GB of GDDR6 video memory with 14 Gbps data transfer speed. The GPU has 1920 Turing cores with 240 tensor cores, which are slightly less than the 2304 Turing cores and 288 tensor cores on the RTX 2070.
The TDP of the RTX 2060 is slightly less than the RTX 2070, which helps to conserve some power. The Nvidia RTX 2060 is expected to offer better performance compared to the Nvidia RTX 1070 Ti, which retails for $380, where the RTX 2060 is expected to cost $349 for the Founders Edition.
|Nvidia RTX 2060||Nvidia RTX 2070|
|Base Clock Speed||1320 Mhz||1410 Mhz|
|Boost Clock Speed||1620 Mhz (OC 1680 MHz)||1620 Mhz (OC 1710 MHz)|
|V-Memory||6144 MB GDDR6 (14 Gbps)||8192 MB GDDR6 (14 Gbps)|
|V-Memory Clock Speed||7000 Mhz||7000 Mhz|
|V-Memory Interface||192 bits||256 bits|
|Memory Bandwidth||336 GB/s||448 GB/s|
|TDP||150 to 165 Watts||175 to 185 Watts|