- 2 hrs ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 2 hrs ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 2 hrs ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 8 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Movies Salman Khan Keeps His Promise, Releases A New Song For His Fans On Eid
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
PUBG Mobile to bring new update to add zombies, rickshaw and MK47 Mutant
PUBG developers are adding new features to enhance the gaming experience. The new update brings Zombies, Rickshaw and an MK47 weapon.
PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds widely known as PUBG is one of the most played games of 2018. The game is played by millions of gamers across the globe and each and every update is very much important for the players. Tencent Games are the company behind the development of the game, the company has also made the game available for smartphones known as PUBG Mobile. This is a game where players are pitted against each other and the last man or squad will win the match. Developers are bringing a new update which will new elements to the game.
In this latest update, developers are adding new features to enhance the gaming experience. The new update brings Zombies, Rickshaw and an MK47 weapon. The game has recently received the new Snow map Vikendi. Now the game is pushing for another major change. According to reports, the Zombi Mode will have a team of players who will fight 98 zombies. The collaboration of Resident Evil 2 and PUBG was announced at the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge in 2018. Now finally the zombie mode is coming true.
PUBG Mobile January update
Tukshai (Rickshaw) for Sanhok map
New snow area in Erangel map
New death cam feature to show you a replay of how you died
MK 47 Mutant rifle
Laser sight for weapons
Snow bike for Vikendi
New dance emotes
Classic Voices will return
PUBG Vikendi map will be removed from beta
The new update will bring MK 47 mutant is an assault rifle. It will use 7.62mm ammunition you can use it for single and burst fire modes. Moreover, it will have a 20 round magazine, but you can extend it by adding an extended mag. Some speculation also suggests that the game will bring new weather conditions including rain and snow covered areas on a map. This will increase the difficulty level of the gameplay.