- 1 hr ago Vivo Watch Announced With Blood Oxygen Sensor, Up To 18-Day Battery Life And More
- 6 hrs ago Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- 14 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- 16 hrs ago Vodafone-Idea Requires Additional Investment To Match Reliance Jio's Postpaid Plans
- Movies Shweta Tiwari Confirms Being COVID-19 Positive; Ishq Mein Marjawan 2's Rrahul Also Tests Positive
- News Farm bills: Congress to begin two-month nationwide mass movement today
- Automobiles Nissan Magnite India Launch Rumored By End 2020: Will Rival Toyota Urban Cruiser
- Lifestyle Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- Sports IPL 2020: Rohit Sharma is now fourth in the 'hit' list!
- Finance This Pharma Stock Has Promising Outlook And An Upgrade From Sharekhan
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
PUBG Mobile Vikendi snow map is finally here: All you need to know
The fourth map for PUBG Mobile is finally up for play. All you need to know about the new map.
The fourth map for PUBG Mobile is finally up for play! Yes, we are talking about the most awaited Vikendi snow map. So if you haven't updated the map yet then do it now and grab an all-new experience of this new map. The new map was made available to both the iOS and Android smartphone users via 0.10.0 update on Thursday. However, the map wasn't available for the gameplay on the same day it took two more days to made the map live.
The new update is about 1.6GB in size and the PUBG Mobile Vikendi Map is about 134MB. You can download the map in the game and start playing it. The new 6x6 kilometre map which is bigger than the Sanhok map but smaller than Erangel and Miramar maps.
In this new snow map, you will be able to throw snowballs on your opponents at the beginning of the gameplay. The map includes new snowmobile via which you can travel from one spot to another, also you can skip the blue ray with help of snowmobile.
PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map: What's new
- Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
- New weather added: Snow
- Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
- Snowball Fight added to Vikendi's Spawn Island
- Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get an upgradable weapon to finish Glacier - M416 when they finish daily missions.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.0: What's New
- Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
- New commands added to Quick Chat.
- Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
- Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers.
- Players that repeatedly exiting matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
- Added tags to items with quality, categories and background information.
- Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat.