- 6 min ago OnePlus Likely To Launch New Bullets Wireless Earphones Soon In India; What To Expect?
- 21 min ago Possible Redmi Note 11 Pro Stops By Geekbench; Dimensity 920 SoC, 8GB RAM Tipped
- 37 min ago HDMI Port On New MacBook Pro Isn't As Unique As Rest Of The Machine
- 57 min ago Pixel Users Experiencing App Crash, Touch Response Issues Post Android 12 Update; What Does Google Say?
- Movies Alec Baldwin To Cancel Projects After Prop Gun Incident On Set, Source Reveals He Is Absolutely Devastated
- News J&K was better off before Article 370 was abrogated: Azad
- Automobiles Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- Education REET 2021 Answer Key Released At reetbser21.com, Here’s How To Download
- Lifestyle Big New COVID Wave Unlikely But Too Early To Say India In Endemic Stage: Scientists
- Finance ICICI Bank Shares Surge 10% On Strong Q2 Numbers
- Sports WWE Superstars don't want to work with Charlotte Flair after Smackdown incident
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Top Five Things To Expect From GTA: 6
Rockstar Games, the video game published known for titles like GTA: VC, GTA: V, Red Dead Redemption 2, and more is expected to be working on the successor to the GTA: V -- the GTA: 6. As of now, the company hasn't officially said anything regarding the existence of the GTA: 6.
However, given the successful run of GTA: V, we can easily assume that the studio will release a successor for sure. GTA: V is currently a seven-year-old game and is available for almost all platforms like PC, Xbox, and Playstation. And here is what we can expect to see from GTA: 6.
GTA: 6 Pandemic World
The grand theft auto franchise is known for representing the current world scenario, and we could expect to see a pandemic world at least for a certain length of the game. The game might showcase people wearing masks and shields to prevent the virus from spreading.
GTA: 6 Battle Royale Mode
GTA: 6 is likely to include some sort of battle royale mode, similar to PUBG or Fornite. However, as of now, there is no information on how this feature will be incorporated into an action-adventure game
GTA: 6 Real-Time Ray Tracing
Most modern games are likely to include real-time ray-tracing on both PC and console. Similarly, the GTA: 6 is also expected to offer the same, which should improve the overall graphics quality to give a more cinematic feel with real-life like characters and animation.
GTA: 6 Cross-Platform Compatability
Just like the GTA: V, the GTA: 6 will be cross-platform compatible. Rockstar Games is likely to release the GTA: 6 as a console exclusive for the first few years, then, an enhanced version of the same is expected to be made available for the PC platform.
GTA: 6 Cloud Gaming
Cloud gaming is currently on the boom, and we can expect GTA: 6 to be made available on various cloud gaming platforms like Google Stadia. So, users with almost any connected device can enjoy gaming with just an active internet connection.