- 9 hrs ago Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- 9 hrs ago Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE India Launch Scheduled For September 29; Company Confirms
- 10 hrs ago Xiaomi Notebook Ultra Review: Gets All The Ticks
- 10 hrs ago Realme C25Y With 50MP Triple Cameras Launched In India: Specs, Price & Sale Date
- Lifestyle Parivartini Ekadashi 2021: Date, History And Significance Of This Festival
- News Schools, colleges in Uttar Pradesh to remain shut on Friday, Saturday in view of heavy rains
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam To Get An Indonesian Remake, Confirms Antony Perumbavoor
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Automobiles Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
GTA 5 Download For Android: How To Download GTA 5 On Android Smartphones, Laptops And PCs
GTA 5 is surely one of the most popular games, who's popularity seems to be rising since its launch in 2013. Game developers Rockstar Games announced that the game would be available on the next-gen console the PlayStation 5. While the official rollout for Android and iOS is also awaited, you can still download the GTA 5 on your smartphones.
How To Download GTA 5 For Android
Worry not, this is still a legal way to get the Grand Theft Auto 5 on your phone. To download GTA 5 on your phone, you'll first need to get Steam Link. You can play the popular game only via Steam Link, which is the digital distribution service. Also note, you'll need a PC for remote linking before being able to play on your phone. Here are the steps to get GTA 5 on your phone:
Step 1: Download Steam Link; Open the app > Settings > tap on the 'computer' option.
Step 2: Next, scan for devices in the Bluetooth range and link it with your PC.
Step 3: Once the Steam Link app is linked with your PC, click on Settings > Remote Play > Pair Steam Link.
Step 4: A four-digit code appears on your smartphone screen for pairing. Once done, GTA 5 should be up and running on your smartphone.
How To Download GTA 5 On Laptops, PCs
There are ways to download GTA 5 on your laptop and PC for free. As one of the most popular games, Epic Games announced that GTA 5 would be included as part of the free games on the platform. Here are some simple steps to download GTA V on your laptops and PCs:
Step 1: Download the new Epic Games GTA 5 for free from the Epic Games Store (click this link).
Step 2: You will need to create an account to sign in, which is free of cost. If you already have an account, sign in.
Step 3: Once done, you'll find GTA 5 available on the Games Store. You can download it and begin playing.
GTA 5 For Download
As noted, GTA 5 is still one of the most popular games, despite having launched nearly seven years ago. The developers have announced it would be available for smartphones as well - but that could take a while. The game is expected to hit the Sony PS5 soon.