TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Assassin’s Creed 3 Liberation sold well over 6 million units worldwide on the PS Vita handset console. Certainly, there is a possibility to see Ubisoft working on a new title. Last month, it was revealed that the publisher is working on some key Vita titles, but didn’t exactly shared details. Yves Guillemot, CEO, Ubisoft, told a Dutch publication that the company will continue to make great titles for Sony’s hand held console. Earlier last week, an alleged snapshot of Assassin’s Creed: Rising Phoenix, a rumored title for the PS Vita was appeared on All Games Beta (via CVG).
Now Spanish retailer XtraLife.ES allegedly publishes a second teaser like image of the same title. Interestingly, both alleged images have one thing common – Ubisoft Digital Arts. Going by the background of the “Cinema buffed” nature of the Ubisoft Digital Arts; it could be another movie title. As of now, Ubisoft hasn’t come forward to clear the air going around Assassin’s Creed: Rising Phoenix. This year, the publisher is planning to launch Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, a game title to arrive on PS4, PS3, Wii U, Xbox and PC, later this year. Last year the makers behind Just Dance 4 came up with Assassin’s Creed 3 for seventh gen home console, which went on becoming the most successful game ever launched by the publisher.
Sony’s ambitious PlayStation Vita handheld console has started rather rough in terms of sales. The powerful console is getting tough competition with Nintendo’s 3DS console. Sony last month significantly cut the price of 3G-enabled PS Vita console in Japan. After the price cut along with the coming of some of the most anticipated titles including – Soul Sacrifice, made the console hit instantly, at least in one country. It is said that USA is one of the biggest market for PS Vita. The Japanese giant shunned down the possibility of any price cut at the moment, but last week chopped $100 (Rs.5402) on 3G model of PS Vita. It is rumored that at this year’s E3, one could see 4G enabled PS Vita with HDMI port ducked inside.Stay tuned to GizBot.