- 24 min ago Samsung Galaxy M30, Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10 Available At Rs. 1,000 Discount On Amazon
- 2 hrs ago Apple To Ditch OLED Panels In favor Of MicroLED With 2020 Apple Watch: Report
- 4 hrs ago Realme X vs OPPO K3: Which One You Should Buy
- 4 hrs ago Vivo Y90 Renders Reveal Design, Specifications Ahead of Launch
- Sports Army chief Bipin Rawat allows MS Dhoni to train with Parachute regiment
- News Not one girl born in 16 villages in six months in Uttarkashi; CM orders probe
- Movies Diljit Dosanjh On Making Sure That Sardars Are Not Made Fun Of In His Films; Read Up!
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
10 Common Problems Of Android Marshmallow And How To Fix Them
Google's Android OS is widely used and has a big chunk of market share. The company recently released Android OS' new iteration called Marshmallow with a slew of new features and improvements.
Just like any other Android versions, the Marshmallow has some common problems on a wide range of devices. If you have recently upgraded to Android 6.0 Marshmallow and facing problems using it.
There are many problems that are common to most of the Android Marshmallow users. Here we pick up 10 such widely reported problems with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and their fixes.
In case your smartphone freezes, giving any sort of software glitches or simply crashes, you must do something about it. First of all check if the apps that are lagging or hanging now are the upgraded to the latest versions. In case if the problem persists, you should try to factory reset your phone. To factory reset, following these steps: Go to Settings > Backup & Reset > 'factory reset'.
Many users face problems while connecting their phone to a Wi-Fi network. To fix it, toggle airplane mode on/ off, forget and reconnect to a network, or restart your router. If nothing works then wait for the update from Google for the permanent fix.
If your smartphone is overheating, it could be because of running heavy graphic 3D games or some hardware issue. In case the heating issue persists, try Safe Mode or visit the authorized service center to fix it.
When you install a new Android firmware, the device's battery drains faster. Instead deleting battery draining apps, you should now take back-up of your data, and do a factory reset.
Audio Issues and Speaker Issues
If your speaker has started to have problems like loss of volume or problem with the microphone. Factory reset your device will be the potential solution.
It might happen that your device's flashlight remains on, even when you try to turn it off after use. The flash light will continue to remain on until you do a reboot. The problem has been well known on the Nexus 5.
There are some reports that some of Nexus 5x pictures are upside down when you take them using third-party apps. The reason is the Nexus 5X's camera sensor orientation. Google team has explained how developers used the old camera API.
May users have been reported that the Nexus 5X screen has a yellow tint. However, many smartphones have some kind of color bias. If the Nexus 5X screen has noticeably yellow tint, then you need to return it and ask for a new one. You need to remember that all devices will have a color bias.
Recent apps switcher
The apps card for better multi-tasking in Marshmallow, however it might just be annoying for some users. You might be facing performance issues with your phone after stacking multiple app cards. If might as well happen that even when you removed a card, it mysteriously returns to the stack. All you can do is to keep on swiping to get rid of this problem.
It might just happen that the GPS on your phone starts giving problem, like the signals drop frequently. To resolve this, do factory reset, or change the location mode in your settings. You can change the settings to High Accuracy.